BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Mmmm chilli wrap and salad sounds fabulous I must try that! I love anything that usually goes with rice and pasta so trying to find low point alternatives that are easy enough for me to have and the other half to still have his heavy carbs!

sarahloub1 said:
That's a better plan do you feel like you eat more now?x

No not really, I had a crunchie yesterday during the day which I wouldn't normally do but I was having such an awful day at work. I think I will try and use my weeklies in wine and if we call at the pub. I should only have a few left come Monday and I can use them on the extra treat here and there

Gonna use them all up and ease off on the waking and ill see what happens on Thursday x

sparkledpixie said:
Mmmm chilli wrap and salad sounds fabulous I must try that! I love anything that usually goes with rice and pasta so trying to find low point alternatives that are easy enough for me to have and the other half to still have his heavy carbs!

Morning hun!

I'm not a fan of making meals that go with rice etc. I try not have the rice as I don't think it's worth points but then it makes me feel like I'm missing out if you see what I mean! I used to bulk it out with a side salad when I was on SW but at least on ww I can have a wrap to go with it so it doesn't make me feel like I'm missing out as much?!?! x

Morning hun!

I'm not a fan of making meals that go with rice etc. I try not have the rice as I don't think it's worth points but then it makes me feel like I'm missing out if you see what I mean! I used to bulk it out with a side salad when I was on SW but at least on ww I can have a wrap to go with it so it doesn't make me feel like I'm missing out as much?!?! x

It definitely makes sense, when I was on SW I got used to being able to eat unlimited rice and pasta but I never lost as much if I ate a lot of it and lost very little if I stuck to green days. Don't think my body likes carbs which, is a good thing!

I hope it works for you hun I really do xx

This will make you giggle! John nipped out to the post office sorting office this morning to pick up a parcel so asked him if he could get me a lettuce, pepper and some tomatoes...

He just called me whilst he was in there to say that they haven't got any lettuce. He had initially picked up a white cabbage and went to the till but he thought to himself, this feels a bit heavy!!!

John doesn't eat veg unless its chopped very, very finely in curries, stews and chillies etc! He defo would long entertain veg with a Sunday roast of a salad!!!!

Men! x

lol thats funny what are they like!?! can you see a world full of men how would they cope haha x

SammieAnn87 said:
HAHA that's funny silly john lol I cnt imagine John not knowin what a lettuce is lol xx

Well he does because he managed to find them in the end. If the white cabbage hadnt have been so heavy I would have ended up with that!! x

Cai said:
Excellent idea! I may join u with that one!! Lol xx

Ha ha! This week my plan is to eat and drink as many of my weeklies as close to my last WI as poss so by the time my next WI comes round they will all be done and dusted! x

Yumyum!x

My 9pp brunch....

image-3899547664.jpg

morning

yey food pics

that looks lush xxx

Back