BeckyT's WW Food Diary

lol no!( u jus made me giggle)
it holds u in doesnt put the fat up. i find it holds u in when i have them on under some clothes i can tell a difference more to other clothes
xxx

Well I just figured it had to go somewhere!!!!!

Right I will have a look for some next week. Im off work all week so I might see if the MIL will have Alfie on Wednesday and I can go to the white rose. The Asda near me is tiny so if I go to the white rose I could call at Asda in Morley x

I have never bothered but I am a size 26!!!! If they invented one to take me down a fair few sizes I would defo buy x my friend swears by hers it's a dress one x will find out the name for you she is a size 10 I think! X

I have never bothered but I am a size 26!!!! If they invented one to take me down a fair few sizes I would defo buy x my friend swears by hers it's a dress one x will find out the name for you she is a size 10 I think! X

a few years ago i got some from Evans, if u wanted to try them they will sell them! xx

SammieAnn87 said:
a few years ago i got some from Evans, if u wanted to try them they will sell them! xx

I think I will wait until a lot smaller x sounds silly but being this big I can't see how I could get a great improvement xxx I use to also think they pushed your fat somewhere haha xx glad to know they don't xxx I am hoping this time next year I will be warring a dress for Christmas xxx so will prob get one then xx

sharxx said:

If you could that would be fab... I just don't want to waste money on the wrong one!

If its that good, maybe I could get into the red dress after all!!! x

BeckyT said:
If you could that would be fab... I just don't want to waste money on the wrong one!

I've only ever bought a couple of pairs and I found te Primark ones are better than the M&S ones x

I think I will wait until a lot smaller x sounds silly but being this big I can't see how I could get a great improvement xxx I use to also think they pushed your fat somewhere haha xx glad to know they don't xxx I am hoping this time next year I will be warring a dress for Christmas xxx so will prob get one then xx

yeh i have every faith u will b in a dress by nxt christmas :)
i hardly ever wear dresses at the moment without leggins they have to b knee lenght or jus below the knee for me to feel ok not to wear leggins!
xxx

Ooh il be popping to primarni! I bought some from river island years ago but they always rolled down!

SammieAnn87 said:
yeh i have every faith u will b in a dress by nxt christmas :)
i hardly ever wear dresses at the moment without leggins they have to b knee lenght or jus below the knee for me to feel ok not to wear leggins!
xxx

I can't wait!!!! Have always been on the larger size... But next Xmas I am determined to get my backside into a dress!!' X I don't have the courage to even do a dress with leggings as yet x but if I lose a few more lbs by Xmas this year who knows!!

I can't wait!!!! Have always been on the larger size... But next Xmas I am determined to get my backside into a dress!!' X I don't have the courage to even do a dress with leggings as yet x but if I lose a few more lbs by Xmas this year who knows!!

haha yeh u go girl :)

BeckyT said:

She also stated primark good!! But swears by debenhams. She takes her dress with her to try on in changing area!!! I just asked how she can eat with it in!! She laughed x

I started a thread a few days ago in the WW off topic called 'something to aim for' its designed for pics of dresses etc which we are aiming to be in!
Becky and I have both posted (mine isn't a dress tho its an outfit!) so u could all add an idea there!
It's nice to keep ourselves motivated xx

Right I'm off to primarni at lunchtime! I wish I'd brought my dress with me now!

Actually, they won't let you try underwear on in primarni will they? x

Cai said:
I started a thread a few days ago in the WW off topic called 'something to aim for' its designed for pics of dresses etc which we are aiming to be in!
Becky and I have both posted (mine isn't a dress tho its an outfit!) so u could all add an idea there!
It's nice to keep ourselves motivated xx

Checking out now!!! X

I think you can hun, enjoy... can't beat a Primark day :)

Back