BeckyT's WW Food Diary

And all of us xxx and we still love you xx Becky we have prob all been there x x ate to much after a weekend away, Christmas, birthdays, children's birthdays, times of upset, just because we bloody fancied it xx so it's ok you have been on a diet, you took a week off, you had a lovely weekend away , next week you will be back being amazing with your beef and horseradish, walking the paws off Alfie xx (let you into a secret, I have spent weeks planning on stuff I can stuff my face with over Christmas, and now I can't drink, the chocolate I plan to consume could keep a sweet shop in business for a few months!!) x you will pick yourself up tomorrow dust yourself down and get on with being the fab inspiration you are (totally in awe at you sticking to 26pp) xxx

sharxx said:
And all of us xxx and we still love you xx Becky we have prob all been there x x ate to much after a weekend away, Christmas, birthdays, children's birthdays, times of upset, just because we bloody fancied it xx so it's ok you have been on a diet, you took a week off, you had a lovely weekend away , next week you will be back being amazing with your beef and horseradish, walking the paws off Alfie xx (let you into a secret, I have spent weeks planning on stuff I can stuff my face with over Christmas, and now I can't drink, the chocolate I plan to consume could keep a sweet shop in business for a few months!!) x you will pick yourself up tomorrow dust yourself down and get on with being the fab inspiration you are (totally in awe at you sticking to 26pp) xxx

Thank you so much xxxxxx

:bighug:
sending lots of hugs babe! i imagine nearly every body who goes to WW has gains some point doing it and it wont jus b once..can u imagine how many gains there will b after xmas!
good luck hun and jus remember what ever happens nxt week wont b a gain
xx

Have youse died if you're going tonight Hun? It won't be as bad as you think it will :) xx

thiswillbeit said:
Have youse died if you're going tonight Hun? It won't be as bad as you think it will :) xx

Morning hun

Yeah I'm going to go, it is what it is and I have to face the damage otherwise i will be right back at square one, again!

I guess having a gain is just part of my weight loss journey.... I'm just taking the scenic route! x

Morning hun

Yeah I'm going to go, it is what it is and I have to face the damage otherwise i will be right back at square one, again!

I guess having a gain is just part of my weight loss journey.... I'm just taking the scenic route! x

it takes alot of courage to go to weigh in to face a gain and I doubt it will be as bad as you think! good luck for tonight! <3

good luck for tonight x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

sharxx said:
Good luck tonight, and roll on a new week!!! Xx

Thanks! I will be firmly closing the door on this one at 6pm! Alfie is dusting his paws down ready to clock up some miles next week x

:cross:Good luck Becky, it may not be as bad as you think. At least if you find out you have had a gain you can use it as motivation this week? It might give you more motivation knowing you've gained IYKWIM :)

claireyfairey said:
:cross:Good luck Becky, it may not be as bad as you think. At least if you find out you have had a gain you can use it as motivation this week? It might give you more motivation knowing you've gained IYKWIM :)

Thanks hun, I will have defo gained and i really can't see it being any less than 6lbs.... I have eaten and eaten.

The damage is done now and i have to face up to it. After 6pm will be the start of a new week x

Right lovely ladies, I want to thank every single one of you for your support this week. It's because of you I went to group and weighed in. It's the first time ever I have faced the damage and I honestly would not have done it without you and I truly mean that

The damage was bad and I am too ashamed to say how much it was but a line has now been for firmly drawn and I am back on track

Thank you all again xx

Well done for going lovely! the hardest bit has been done, you should be so proud of yourself!!!!

<3

Well done for going, I've done it myself in the past n ended up spiralling even more for not going and then never went back at all! So good on u, onwards n downwards now! Get walking that pooch xx

well done day 1 tomorrow x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

BeckyT said:
Right lovely ladies, I want to thank every single one of you for your support this week. It's because of you I went to group and weighed in. It's the first time ever I have faced the damage and I honestly would not have done it without you and I truly mean that

The damage was bad and I am too ashamed to say how much it was but a line has now been for firmly drawn and I am back on track

Thank you all again xx

Well done for going hun! New week now :D xx

Back