BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Well done for going Hun, new week this week :) xx

Food for today...

B: porridge with scan bran and skimmed milk (7pp), 1/2 grapefruit

Satsuma, plum. Small apple

L: Home carrot and cauliflower soup (0pp), beef and horseradish petit pain (4pp). Banana

Grapes

D: Gammon steak (7pp)), egg (2pp), portobello mushrooms, roasted and tinned tomatoes

Crunchie (5pp), jumbo snack a jack (1pp)

26/26 dailies
0/49 weeklies used

Walkies later will be at least 4 miles at lunchtime :D

Last edited:
Food looking good x and scan bran back on the menu xx so so impressed you went x just getting into bed after a rather manic night shift x had to come check all was fine xx

sharxx said:
Food looking good x and scan bran back on the menu xx so so impressed you went x just getting into bed after a rather manic night shift x had to come check all was fine xx

Thank you honey, it's nice to know I'm being checked up on ;-) I know it's only 9am but I really do feel back on track. I think everybody was right, I just needed to get weighed so that I would know where I was starting from

Hope the long night shift wasn't too stressful. Have a lovely well deserved sleep x

I have just been reading up on 'filling and healthy' after last night and I really like the sound of it. I think it's because if reminds me of red days on SW expect you can have potatoes and some bread... I think I might give it a whirl. Today would have been a good day with the food I have planed expect my petit pain is an asda one not ww so I'd have to take it out of my weeklies x

i like the sound of it i think ill stay in class if its this weeks talk x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

although the reason im doing ww was the varity you can have so i might see how you get on and see x

although the reason im doing ww was the varity you can have so i might see how you get on and see x

Yeah that's true otherwise I would still be on SW however it's nice to have an option to switch to something similar on the odd day! I would have done it today however I will have to count 3pp for my petit pain out of my weeklies and I'm defo not doing that ha ha!! My weeklies are for my wine, lager and scones!!!! x

BeckyT said:
Yeah that's true otherwise I would still be on SW however it's nice to have an option to switch to something similar on the odd day! I would have done it today however I will have to count 3pp for my petit pain out of my weeklies and I'm defo not doing that ha ha!! My weeklies are for my wine, lager and scones!!!! x

I'm loving SF so far :) x

I'm loving SF so far :) x

I think I would end up actually eating less if I did SF.... If my petit pain was a ww one it would have be ok on SF and providing I just ate what was in my food diary for today I would only have had the equivalent of 19pp. I know not every day would be the same and it could average itself out and I also know that you are not supposed to work out the equivalent in points but...

I wonder if that's why I used to get bigger loses on SW?!? Just thinking out loud to myself! x

simply filling definatly works... most of the time my days would equal to under 20 points. its coz the food your aloud free fills u up more and u dont crave anything sugary or crap food.. welli dont, if your gonna try it id defo recommend it. When i did it i used bagels n petit panis which were equavilent to the cals and nutrional info as the ww to save me £££ lol x

it defo looks good and makes sence i just dunno if what i eat will work into it. ill look at everyones diarys and if i think it will be worth it ill change. coz i like diff things each week thats not on the list x

Back