BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Morning lovely good lick for weigh in! Xxxxxx

Good luck for tonight :) x

BeckyT said:
Gosh, I would have thought that my diary would have been enough to send you to sleep ;-) x

ha ha it helped!! na jokes, it was good reading and inspired me to stick with it, you've had great losses :). good luck with weigh in tonight! xox

haha damn sausages fingers! lol I meant luck.

Can feel this is gonna be a big 'un.

good luck hun x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Drum roll please.....

6lbs off!!

I know I said this last week but thank you sooo much for helping me over the last 2 weeks, I honestly wouldn't have been back at group with a fantastic loss tonight if it wasn't for you lovely ladies xxxx

BeckyT said:
Drum roll please.....

6lbs off!!

I know I said this last week but thank you sooo much for helping me over the last 2 weeks, I honestly wouldn't have been back at group with a fantastic loss tonight if it wasn't for you lovely ladies xxxx

god blimey thats amazing....go becky xxx

BeckyT said:
That's because I had an amazing gain last week ;-). Saying that, SF must have played a part too as I didn't lose that in my first week on ww z

so it does work ;0) ahh well done ill keep looking still not sure on it tho. im chuffed for you. i only noticed your gain last night but hey you got straight back on it and stuck 2 fingers up to the gain x

I over heard my leader telling some newbies that joined tonight that she would start them off on this plan and in a few weeks she will be giving them a new one as the plan is changing???!!!!

No wonder they've been selling off all the books :-(

Back