BeckyT's WW Food Diary

I completely agree. I've only bought them by choice when they've been on offer, and there are so many alternatives. The plan itself definitely doesn't push them, the focus is really on eating healthy whole foods and controlling portion size.

The only things I ever bought from group were the garlic bags and sweets as I could never find a low pp substitute.

The only ww product I bought in a supermarket was the petit pains because again I couldn't find a substitute that was the same size and the same pp!

I used to love going shopping and finding supermarket alternatives that were low pp! x

Hi ya hun...

I hate losing weight under pressure, I think it makes me go the opposite way but I have no choice!

I keep thinking that if I have to go away a size 12 then that's ok'ish because at least I will have lost some. I am creeping towards a 14 at the min and I need to stop it.

I'm not sure how tall you are however we have similar goals!!! x

Yes I'm the same! But like that I can't push the holiday back so 8weeks it is! I'd love to be at my goal weight for shopping in NY but that's not going to happen, but then again 8weeks is still a good amount to time to make a big change!

I'm the same, I went to pennys (primark) over the weekend and bought two pairs of size 14 work trousers and it was a painful experience! I still fit a lot of my size 12 stuff but the work trousers were getting a uncomfortable... So my goal for New York is to be a comfy size 12.

I'm 5ft5 and a little bit haha so I just call it 5ft5!

I missed the TV show bloody working!!!!!! And again tonight and tomorrow xx I am a ww meeting, product buying dream!! I get it all, even moaned I could no longer get as suspended from meetings!! Xxx

Well had a full day of meetings crammed in whilst i was on slough and the spent 3.5 hours on the motorway getting back home.

When i got home i was good for nothing. Couldn't be @rsed cooking and told John to make his own. He didn't even offer to do me anything so he can officially b@llocks. I eventually made a cheese and ham toasty

Think I will be having an early night as I can't bring myself to speak to him. The little things in life really don't cost a lot but they mean so much

x

I could cry! I'm just been silly as I'm tired and really it shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things but right now it feels like it does x

Men are selfish. Tim does it all the time. You would of thought they would get it by now. Big hugs xxx

Well had a full day of meetings crammed in whilst i was on slough and the spent 3.5 hours on the motorway getting back home.

When i got home i was good for nothing. Couldn't be @rsed cooking and told John to make his own. He didn't even offer to do me anything so he can officially b@llocks. I eventually made a cheese and ham toasty

Think I will be having an early night as I can't bring myself to speak to him. The little things in life really don't cost a lot but they mean so much

x

Bloody men!!!!

Thanks all... He's not a lazy ass as he has refurbished the whole house over the last 3 years and has done all the organising and has done a lot of the donkey work on the extension. It would just have been nice to make my dinner when I was so tired and so couldn't be bothered. Hey ho...

Well I ordered a top off of eBay on the 18th that still isn't here and I wanted to wear it in my night out in London tomorrow so I had to order two emergency tops from next last night... I hope one of them looks nice. Serves me right for still being in the 11's at the end of Jan x

Thanks all... He's not a lazy ass as he has refurbished the whole house over the last 3 years and has done all the organising and has done a lot of the donkey work on the extension. It would just have been nice to make my dinner when I was so tired and so couldn't be bothered. Hey ho...

Well I ordered a top off of eBay on the 18th that still isn't here and I wanted to wear it in my night out in London tomorrow so I had to order two emergency tops from next last night... I hope one of them looks nice. Serves me right for still being in the 11's at the end of Jan x

Don't beat yourself up about it. You'll get there. I hate thinking that I could easily have been at goal now if I'd just got my act together!

morning huni!
SOrry to hear about john last night! it is the lil things that count! sometimes it gets me down when carl has his days off but still expects me to do everything and sometimes offering to wash up or offering to make dinner makes all the difference!
o a night out in London how exciting! u off there with works or friends
xxx

I was talking to my boss about it this morning, who is a bloke and he said that women need to say what they mean rather than expecting a guess a man to work it out! S'pose he's right!

Anyway, have been to M&S to get a meal deal offer which I am going to cook tonight to say sorry! He's already apologised too. ;-)

Back