BeckyT's WW Food Diary

Morning all!

Just in the process of trying to get my lazy body up to have some breakfast and head out for a long hike with the pooch. After 9.5 miles yesterday he still wanted to play last night?? The dog is a machine!!!!

I am having gammon and egg with mushrooms and tomatoes tonight mmmmmm!

We after starting to dismantle the old kitchen later today and tomorrow as we have sold it. Not looking forward to the long slog of all the mess and upheaval as the new one won't be able to go in until April but we have to get the old one out now so that all the electrics etc etc can be done x

Morning all!

Just in the process of trying to get my lazy body up to have some breakfast and head out for a long hike with the pooch. After 9.5 miles yesterday he still wanted to play last night?? The dog is a machine!!!!

I am having gammon and egg with mushrooms and tomatoes tonight mmmmmm!

We after starting to dismantle the old kitchen later today and tomorrow as we have sold it. Not looking forward to the long slog of all the mess and upheaval as the new one won't be able to go in until April but we have to get the old one out now so that all the electrics etc etc can be done x

ahhh that's a long walk. bella is 4 month now but I cannot walk her too long yet but she just wants to go and go.

good luck on the destruction xx

I remember when Alfie was the same age as Bella, he had and still does have so much energy but back then I couldn't walk him too far as it wouldn't have been good for his joints.

I thought 9.5miles was a lot but I have sent the distances that lil legs will be walking and this doesn't even scratch the surface! x

awww what doggy do you have?
i love love love dogs!! xxxx

awww what doggy do you have?
i love love love dogs!! xxxx

I have a border Lakeland x... He's amazing!

image-2182395936.jpg

awwww isnt he cute!!
:D xxxx

absolutely ;)
i thought i was the only one who called myself mum to my animals lol xxx

I do too lol what we like he is so cute. bella is growing so much now and she is so naughty lol x

Omg i have a little dog she wont even walk round the park! Lazy sh*t! Bit like me i spose lol x

You sound like Sharon! She has a bull dog and every time she ties to walk him he just ends up turning round and going home and she finds him waiting on the door step!

I just can't seem to tier Alfie out x

haha! we only have a guinea piggy and a chinese dwarf hamster
we have always wanted a dog and we have the oppurtunity to have a black lab puppy in march but we cant because we literally cant afford it :,( xxxxx

You sound like Sharon! She has a bull dog and every time she ties to walk him he just ends up turning round and going home and she finds him waiting on the door step!

I just can't seem to tier Alfie out x

Literally my dog is the only dog that wags her tail coming OUT of the park! It is ridic! X

what kind of dog do u have katy? xxx

Back