Beegee's Green Day Diary

Thank you!

Yes, it's frozen yogurt but you'd never know it still seems so indulgent! It's 9 syns per 100g, I usually have about 60g which is a scoopful. Anyway, 6 syns of it duly scoffed which takes me to 72 syns for the week.

Crikey, on a tangent I've just seen an advert for Aero biscuits - they look lovely!

Had a day out and about today so things were slightly different to usual:

B: FF yogurt, banana, pineapple, melon, kiwi

L: Pitta bread (hexb), feta cheese (hexa), salad

Snack: Mugshot, shape yogurt

D: Ainsley lentil dahl with extra veg and brown rice

Oaty bar

Monday again, even though it feels like a sunday. Good day today and normal life resumes for a couple of days tomorrow as the school holidays are over.

B: Weetabix minis, milk (hexa), banana, raspberries

L: Pasta and sauce, spinach, sweetcorn, cheese (hexa)

D: Quorn bolognese - goodness this was so nice, you just can't go wrong can you!
1 small chocolate (1 syn), fibre plus (hexb).

Hiiiiiii :) i wondered what variety of weetabix mini's you had for your heB? and how much can you have? Or am i not that lucky that they are a heB?? I love the weetabix mini's with chocolate in but im guessing they are too yummy to be allowed as healthy extra ;)

thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!! :)

Hello - thanks for popping by! Sorry yes, I should have said they were a hexb. It's the Weetabix Mini's with chocolate chips in them, you can have 28g which is about 12 I think. Not a lot! However, if you pad it out with some banana it's nice for a change. Enjoy!

Tuesday 3rd:

B: ff yogurt, melon, pineapple, banana, branflakes (hexb)

L: Wholewheat pasta, roast veg, salad, feta (hexa)

Snack: Shape yogurt

D: Quorn and veg stir fry with noodles and Blue Dragon Chow Mein Sauce (3 syns)
Highlights (2 syns) and Oaty Bar (hexb)

Weds 4th:

B: Branflakes (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, strawberries, grapes

L: Pasta, veg and salad as yesterday, cheese (hexa). Orange

Snack: strawberries

D: Needed something quick as got in late and dug out a packet of Beanfeast from the back of the cupboard. I've read on here recently that this has now gone to a whopping 8.5 syns rather than being free. However - my logical head asks how that could be and when I ran it through the syn calculator it came out at 1.5 syns per half pack. So, how to count it is a bit of a conundrum (sp?!) I guess either way it's not more than 5 per half pack but I do begrudge it the syns. Anyway, had that with pasta and cheese (hexa).

May have a cereal bar later.

Weigh in this week saw the back of the bloating thank god and an extra pound off too so hopefully normal service is resumed! I weigh in kilos on the SW site so got my 36kg award. That sounds like absolute loads so why have I still got such a hideous flabby tummy?!! Still some way to go yet me-thinks.

Well done on your award - thats brilliant :) !!!! I'm sure you'll start to see and feel a difference on your tummy soon.

Thanks for the info on Ben and Jerrys, I will be interested in looking into that, he he :)

B: FF yogurt, branflakes (hexb), melon, strawberries, grapes

L: Jacket potato, cottage cheese, salad, quorn deli slices, pickled onions. Orange. Shape yogurt. Also saw one of my kids little mini easter eggs on the table and decided I fancied it (1.5 syns), shame as it was not good - nasty cheap chocolate - what a waste!

D: Bean, spinach and lentil chilli with rice and grated cheese (hexa)
Oaty bar.

Catch up time! Friday:

B: FF yogurt, melon, strawberry, banana, shreddies (hexb)

L: Chickpea dahl, mixed veg and rice. Orange. Shape yogurt.

D: Mushroom, onion and cheese (hexa) omelette with sw chips and ketchup (4 syns)
Fibre Plus (hexb)

Saturday - big night out tonight. I don't often get the chance to go out with hubby so save up a very big syns budget when I do so that I can have a few pints without worrying about it. As well as being within my weekly syns I also flexi-syn in that I work out how many syns I'm going to use and don't exceed it. Control is good!

B: FF yogurt, banana, melon, kiwi, pineapple

L: Pasta and Sauce with mushroom, corn & spinach, cheese (hexa), shape yogurt.

Snack: Raspberries and strawberries, cashew nuts (hexb)

D: glass of wine (9), 3 pints (30), Indian dinner out (36)

Straight back to being pure today, will update later.

Oh nice, I too like to go out with hubby spending syns without having to worry but I'm not as good at you with the budgetting!!!

Well done on balancing it all out, I hope you had a lovely evening out :)

Thank you! I did have a nice time, I think it does us the world of good to just go out and chat for a few hours and I'm grateful we still have plenty of things to talk about!

Sunday was a good day:

B: Yogurt, banana, melon, strawberry, raspberry

L: Savoury rice, spinach, corn, pineapple. Shape yogurt. Apple, orange.

Snack: Toast (hexb), flora (1 syn)

D: Bean and veg chilli, rice, cheese (hexa)

Total of 95 syns for the week. Nice to have the clean slate again for monday.

Monday 9th, the beginning of week 56:

B: FF yogurt, banana, pineapple, grapes, branflakes (hexb)

L: Savoury rice, mixed veg, cheese (hexa), Shape yogurt, orange

D: Quorn burger, roast potatoes, brocolli, corn, carrots, gravy (2 syns)
Alpen lights (hexb)

Had the pedometer on again today and have walked nearly 6 miles - 12,346 steps. While it is nice to be active, I fear that the time is approaching when I need to do some proper exercise to start toning up. I'll never shift the tummy if I don't do something. I have loads of dvd's I never do so may add to my collection and jump on the 30 Day Shred band-wagon. I still don't know when I'll get the time to do it though and it doesn't help that I genuine dislike exercise of any kind. Mmm, will ponder it.

Tuesday 10th May:

B: FF Yogurt, banana, kiwi, strawberry, branflakes (hexb)

L: Jacket potato with onion & chive cottage cheese, melon, shape yogurt

D: Pasta bake (tomato sauce, aubergine, mushroom, onion, pepper) cheese (hexa)

Alpen lights (hexb), 2 Mikados (1 syn)

I've lost another pound this week which I'm happy with. It didn't look as though I was going to pull it off yesterday but all has come good for weigh in. Today has been like this:

B: Shreddies (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, strawberry, melon

L: Jacket potato, beans, corn, mushroom, cheese (hexa). Grapes, strawberries.

D: Pasta bake as yesterday with cheese (hexb)

Kit Kat (5.5), highlights (2). Not particularly sure why I had this as I didn't have a huge choc craving, but I just felt I needed some syns and something a little teeny bit naughty. It was good!

Well done on the pound loss :) Excellent stuff. Oh I love Mikados and such a bargain on the syn front.

Very reserved of you with a kitkat and highlights for a chocolate craving -well done! Here's to another good week for you.

Hi Beegee, just stopping in to see how you are doing! You're doing great and congrats on the further 1lb loss, you are doing fantastically well! Your diary looks great - especially your pasta bake....must try that! sounds yummy! :)

Have been on plan as usual today, but have had a LOT of calories and processed stuff so I'm not feeling particularly good about my day.

B: All Bran (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, strawberries, melon, pineapple

L: Chickpea dahl (again - usually only try and have it once a week max) with extra veg and brown rice. Shape yogurt.

Snack: Mugshot (not really sure why, just didn't feel that fruit would do it for me!)

D: Pasta bake made with spinach, onion, peppers, mushroom, sweetcorn, low fat condensed mushroom soup (3.5 syns) and cheese melted on top (hexa)

Fibre Plus (hexb)

Oh my goodness I had to come and tell you that I tried the ben and jerrys frozen yoghurt :) It is fantastic !!!! You're right there's no way you can tell its low fat frozen yoghurt. Next on my list to try is the cherry one. I worked that out to be 7.5syns per 100g. Plus they are on offer at the moment in tesco.

I know what you mean about not feeling right with lots of processed stuff. I have this feeling when I eat 4 HiFis in one day, still on plan but I feel bleugh about it! But you are on plan so thats a big positive :)

It's amazing isn't it!! The Cherry Garcia is excellent too and even less synful. Must get myself to Tesco to stock up. Really glad you enjoyed it, I've just had 50g myself.

The rest of today has been like this:

B: All Bran (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, strawberries, melon, pineapple

L: Pasta and sauce with extra veg and cheese (hexa), shape yogurt

D: Quorn fish fingers (8), SW chips, beans, ketchup (1). B&J frozen yogurt (5). What a synful Friday - it all feels very treaty and naughty!

I cant wait to try the cherry one (will get some and try to keep it to have with fresh cherries when they are more in season/cheaper!). Hope your weekend is going well!

Weekend has been good thank you - hope yours has too. I had my usual very synful saturday evening but have come in at 88 syns for the week so about average.

Saturday:

B: FF Yogurt, banana, grapes, strawberry, melon, pineapple

L: Savoury rice with extra veg and cheese (hexa), orange, strawberries

D: Crisps (5), bottle of Banana Bread beer (10), can of Stella Cidre (10), indian takeaway (20), chocolate (5)

Sunday:

B: FF yogurt, banana, strawberries, grapes, kiwi

L: BBQ with friends : quorn sausages, potatoes, salad, bean salad, quorn burgers and condiments (2.5)

Snack: Toast (hexb) - lovely thick crust of wholemeal bread with peanut butter (2). Deeeelish!

D: Pasta and Sauce (i know, again, boo) with extra veg, shape yogurt, chocolate (2.5)

Back