Beegee's Green Day Diary

Week 57 - here we go!

B: All Bran (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, grapes, melon

L: Left over bbq stuff and salad from yesterday (2.5 syns), orange, Shape yogurt

D: Jacket potatoes scooped out and stuffed with mushroom, onion, pepper, corn, mozarella, with cheddar on top (hexa x 1.5)

2x Alpens (hexb)

Tuesday:

B: Branflakes (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, kiwi, melon, grapes

L: Jacket potato, beans, veg, cheese (hexa), orange

D: Spaghetti bolognese, parmesan (hexa). I used the Asda meat-free mince for the first time EVER today which is a bit surprising as I've been veggie for so long. I've always used quorn, but I couldn't really tell any difference so am likely to buy it a lot in the future as it's so much cheaper!

Oaty bar (hexb), B&J frozen yogurt (5 syns)

Woohoo for week 57, hope its a good one for you :) Do you weigh in on Tuesdays ?

Good luck :)

Hey

Thought i would check urs out as you always check mine out lol

Def gonna get some ben and jerrys frozen yog that sounds lush!!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

xxx

Thanks Siz, yes, another tub of the Cherry Garcia accidentally ended up in my trolley in Asda again today (only £2 - bargain!)

I lost 0.6kg (1.3lbs) this week which I'm happy with. I seem to be firmly in the slow and steady camp.

B: Ooh the excitement this morning - trying out a new Hexb - Weetabix Crunchy Bran with milk (hexa), banana and grapes. It was quite nice actually, you got a reasonable amount for the 42g and it was good to have a change.

L: Chickpea dahl, extra veg, rice. Melon, pineapple, grapes

Snack: Shape yogurt

D: Veg and quorn sweet and sour stir fry with (more) rice.
Oaty bar and highlights (2 syns)

Forgot to say, I've also reduced my target a bit today so I have even further still to go! It will probably have to be reduced again as it still leaves me with an overweight bmi, but realistically if I can get to it (11.5 stone) I'd be chuffed to bits.

:) woo hoo, well done on your loss Beegee! I dont think you're in the slow camp at all, anyway it all adds up no matter how long it takes (thats what I'm saying anyway)!

Thank you Gobolino. You're totally right about it all adding up and I'm now very accepting of being a pound a week girl - if I'm lucky!

B: Branflakes (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, pineapple, melon

L: Pasta and Sauce with extra veg and mozarella (hexa), orange.

Snack: Shape yogurt, strawberries

D: Quorn burger, roast potatoes, carrots, corn, brocolli, gravy (2 syns). Ice cream (4 syns)

Friday 20th May (20th May already??? Where is this month going?!)

B: Magic Porridge (hexb), strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries. What a blast from the past - haven't made magic porridge for ages and still don't know if I really like it, it was good for a change though I suppose.

L: Savoury rice with extra veg, shape yogurt, orange.

D: Pasta and vegetable bake with cheese (hexa). Fibre Plus (hexb)

I felt like being a bit naughty this evening but have managed to abstain from anything synful and save myself for tomorrow!

Saturday 22nd:

B: Shreddies (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, strawberries, raspberries

L: Pasta, pasata, veggie hot dogs (3 syns)veg, cheese (hexa), shape yogurt

Snack: crisps (5 syns)

D: Wine (5.5), chinese takeaway (36), ice cream (3)

Today I also started the 30 Day Shred dvd. I didn't find it too bad all things considered but I am absolutely bloody rubbish at jumping jacks. I just can't do them, I don't think I've got the chest for it I'm just too 'ample'. I did do a sort of jumping thing and wave my arms around to try and compensate for my useless-ness. However, all things considered, I'm proud of me for doing it, I'm glad it's only 20 minutes long and I hope I can stick with it.

Sunday:

B: Branflakes (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, strawberries, raspberries, kiwi

L: Savoury rice, extra veg, cheese (hexa), orange

Snack: shape yogurt

D: Bean chilli and brown rice, cheese (hexb)

Chocolate (3 syns), ice cream (5)

Here ends another week - 78 syns

I did the 30 day shred again today. I'm still unable to jump but got through it and am proud to have done it 2 days in a row! It will be more of a challenge to find the time / inclination to do it during the week when I'm more knackered.

Hi Beegee i am loving reading your diary i am getting lots of nice meal ideas. The quorn burgers you had the other night are they syned? I have only had the mince up to know x

Hi Jenjen84 and Deathworm - how lovely to have some new visitors and thank you for your kind words. It's nice to know that people are benefiting from me documenting my rather samey life!

Re the quorn burgers - they were the red onion type - 2 in a pack in the chilled section. They're really expensive but I got them on offer. They are free, but the standard frozen quorn burgers are half a syn each. Other free things are the peppered steaks, lamb style grills, pieces, fillets and sausages - I'm very dependent on them!

Lots of luck to both of you on the plan - hope it goes well for you x

Here we go on week 58, I'm not expecting a loss this week as am bloaty, in fact I'm likely to gain. Bleurgh.

Monday -

B: Branflakes (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, strawberries, kiwi

L: Jacket potato, beans, sweetcorn, cheese (hexa). Orange, Shape yogurt

Snack: quorn deli slices

D: Quorn sausages, mash, brocolli, carrots, gravy (2 syns). Oaty bar (hexb)

Tuesday:

B: Branflakes (hexb), ff yogurt, banana, strawberries, kiwi

L: Savoury rice with extra mixed veg. Orange. Onken mango & apple yogurt - haven't had this before - it was quite nice.

Snack: quorn deli slices, pickled onions.

D: Veg and quorn stir fry and noodles with black bean sauce (3 syns)
Glass of milk (hexa), alpens (hexb)

I've done the 30 day shred for the last 2 days so 4 days are now complete. I still can't jump. I'm going to have a day off it tomorrow as my muscles are screaming for mercy, particularly the thighs. I can't pretend to be enjoying it, no idea how long I'll stick with it but don't see me quitting just yet.

Back