Been a busy week

kellywobble

Havent managed to post all week as been busy helpin with sale of parents house , kids "can I" "will you" so havent stopped, so was quite shocked this morning when I weighed myself (bank hol and chemist shut, knew about it but with everything else it never dawned on me while last night) and had lost 2 lbs. I wont say only because at least its gone but I've never lost less than 4 before however still 12 lb in 2 weeks so still pleased. Good luck for everyone this week.

2lbs is great!!! My scales always tell me a different story to the pharmacy ones.....Well done and have a great week. xx

hi Kelly,
well done, are you still going to get weighed at the chemist tomorrow then? Do you have enough food to last? Hope things settle for you this week and it is less hectic.
Best of luck.
Doirin

congratulations- nearly a stone in two weeks is fab!! I wouldn't be surprised if, when you go to the chemist, you've lost a bit more though- scales can differ loads!

Well done hun and I hope the coming week is less crazy for you!

xxx

well done on your 2lb. did you drink enough water ?? i know when I"m too busy - that is the first thing I forget.

all that said - 12lb in 2 weeks - awesome !!

Good luck for next week. xx

Back