• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Been MIA Recently

That's some good going there! You must be so proud of yourself and quite rightly so. I've been doing Exante for just over 2 weeks now and the longer I do it the easier I'm finding it! Still got a fair way to go though, just need to keep it up!!
Belle08 said:
Sorry I haven't been around. Been busy with that thing called life :)

I had my week 1 weigh in on Tuesday. I've lost a massive 16lbs :O I was so shocked! 2 more lbs and I reached my feb challenge target :)

How's everyone else's diets going?

Wow well done that's fab!!
Oh My Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not if that isnt inspiration i don't know what is! :D well done you!!!! :D x
Congrats...that's what you call a loss! Well done you. My first WI on Monday so just this pesky weekend to get through, the absolute worse for me. Will keep positive tho. Good luck.
Week 2 weigh in and even though I was a bit naughty I still lost 4 lbs this week :)

How's everyone else doing?

Total loss since Feb 2nd = 20lbs :D x
Well done you they are fab losses I only hope I can have something similar on my first weigh in tuesday
Good luck Hannah! I'm sure if i can do it anyone can coz i'm a serial junk foodie :p

Been good on this diet so far though because it's so filling you don't want to snack :)

Been on it a little over 2wks now and have lost 30lbs in total :bliss::woohoo:

Make sure you update us with your amazing loss after your weigh in! xx
Last edited:

really trying again!
Wow what fantastic losses- these are soooooo inspirational. Keep up the fab work (and keep telling us about it too!!) x