Been MIA Recently

Belle08

Sorry I haven't been around. Been busy with that thing called life :)

I had my week 1 weigh in on Tuesday. I've lost a massive 16lbs :O I was so shocked! 2 more lbs and I reached my feb challenge target :)

How's everyone else's diets going?

Xxx

That's some good going there! You must be so proud of yourself and quite rightly so. I've been doing Exante for just over 2 weeks now and the longer I do it the easier I'm finding it! Still got a fair way to go though, just need to keep it up!!

Belle08 said:
Sorry I haven't been around. Been busy with that thing called life :)

I had my week 1 weigh in on Tuesday. I've lost a massive 16lbs :O I was so shocked! 2 more lbs and I reached my feb challenge target :)

How's everyone else's diets going?

Xxx

Wow well done that's fab!!

Oh My Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not if that isnt inspiration i don't know what is! :D well done you!!!! :D x

Congrats...that's what you call a loss! Well done you. My first WI on Monday so just this pesky weekend to get through, the absolute worse for me. Will keep positive tho. Good luck.

Week 2 weigh in and even though I was a bit naughty I still lost 4 lbs this week :)

How's everyone else doing?

Total loss since Feb 2nd = 20lbs :D x

Well done you they are fab losses I only hope I can have something similar on my first weigh in tuesday

Well done you they are fab losses I only hope I can have something similar on my first weigh in tuesday

Good luck Hannah! I'm sure if i can do it anyone can coz i'm a serial junk foodie :p

Been good on this diet so far though because it's so filling you don't want to snack :)

Been on it a little over 2wks now and have lost 30lbs in total :bliss::woohoo:

Make sure you update us with your amazing loss after your weigh in! xx

Last edited:
Wow what fantastic losses- these are soooooo inspirational. Keep up the fab work (and keep telling us about it too!!) x

Back