• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Been out for dinner.

Silver Member
We went to harvester had lovely meal I had the combine meal which was chicken breast, spitroast chicken (no skin for me) new potatoes and sweetcorn. Filled up on free salad bar and had half a kids chocolate sundae which was 5 syns. I have spent 11 syns all day well worth it :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done you! I have been out too, but spent considerably more syns than you! I'd budgeted for a flexi day though :)
Awr well done you. I have very little willpower when I go out to eat so I'm impressed :)

Minimins is the best!
i went to harvester for tea too! i had gammon with a jacket (no butter) just some bbq sauce, free salad bar and fruit skwewers for desert..i did have the little pot of icecream it came with though...but not much at all :) was sooooo full!!! lol

I will succeed!!!
well done on your strength - I couldn't do that! hugs xxx

Well Done

P.S - Are you the same bellybee from h*****d ?

Loves Norman Reedus
thats great. we are going to the harvester in a couple of weeks. i shall copy and paste your menu and will have that (without pudding, dont like puddings unless they are on a lemon theme)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I love Harvester on the SW plan. Years ago they used to put the syn values on the menu, but have taken those off now...shame really!