Beep beep its the 2013 Xen Wagon

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Lexie2005, 2 January 2013.

1. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

I am setting off later, who needs picking up for their 2013 journey towards goal????

As you will see my forum title shows me as the xen wagon driver & I am gonna get tough on your a*ses is required lol

2. PurpleMum

PurpleMum Well-Known Member

Pick me up please.i'm also signing the permission slip for Jillian Michaels style arse kickin!there will be points when I will need it.
  3. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Fantastic :) haul me on board please lexie

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  4. LisaM1977

LisaM1977 Well-Known Member

Yay.. Swing by and pick me up x
  5. LisaM1977

Yay..,swing by and collect me x
  6. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

oxfordshire next stop please :)!!!
  7. Hmmmm

Hmmmm Well-Known Member

Please can you collect me too - I have had a horrific couple of days! :-( xx
  8. Lexie2005

Just setting the satnav now to plan my route but it'll be Kat first cos she is nearest!!! Be warned ladies I am learning about tough love!!!
  9. Hmmmm

Hmmmm Well-Known Member

That's the best kind Lexie x
  10. Kes

Kes Well-Known Member

Here here... tough love!
  11. poppy100

poppy100 Well-Known Member

i need strapping on real tight. you know how easily i go off the rails so please call at Manchester for me.
  12. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

I need picking up as well. But I have kicked myself up my own bum........ I am very disppointed that I let myself get distracted and i have gained 13 pounds over november and december!

Back on plan now though :)
  13. Lexie2005

Well ladies I will keep the tough love on this thread only as don't want you to hate me but if you need some tough love you know where to come, apply within lol xx
  14. xAlisonx

xAlisonx Well-Known Member

Hi I'm back again. Been awol since October and thought I wasn't being too bad till I got on the scales recently :( Just goes to show I can't trust myself at all to manage my own weight without the help of fitness pal etc and intense scrutiny. Anyway, feeling miserable and desperate to kick start my loss again and I want to shift off the extra weight I put on these last few weeks as quick as poss as it's so depressing to put back on
  15. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Well-Known Member

I've been back on since the 27th :) well and truly strapped in! X
  16. KittyBling

KittyBling Well-Known Member

Can you hop across to Co. Down for me? Please bring a straight jacket and some of those extra strength seat belts you mentioned before...

17. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

And while we're there we'll collect Rachel who'll be home from Christmas in Cheshire in a couple if days I think

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  18. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

I'll come along for the ride - swing by North Staffs on your way to get Poppy in Manchester! I'm doing ok but need to stay strong to get this last couple of stone off - I'm all in favour of tough love!! :) xx
  19. Mis-behave

Mis-behave Well-Known Member

Ok come get me I want whips and chains .. The works please ;) plus good music!
  20. LisaM1977

Ooh eerrrr ;)
    Good music is a necessity x