Beep beep its the 2013 Xen Wagon

Not 100% to plan today, but did the damage limitation exercises. Strap me down, I am going to behave for the rest of the week:)

Me too babe.... Boys being away & this horrible stinky cold made me nibble on Sunday night then my friend came for the day yesterday & we did a BBQ & then nibbled last night so this morning shows an expected gain so 3 days of angelic behaviour & exercise required.....

You might need some polishing cloths for your halo ;)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

You might need some polishing cloths for your halo ;)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Halo polished, I had a good day and stayed well and truly on the wagon.:angel09:We know Lexie can do it.

Beep beep boot camp b*tch is doing her rounds & if imagining me as a mixture between a dominatrix & cat woman keeps you on track then feel free to do that but in reality I look more like one of the roly polys in PVC ;)

I'm doing the rounds again but need to ask you all a favour make sure your driver stays on board this time will you????

Lol that last post made me giggle!!!

Lexie2005 said:
I'm doing the rounds again but need to ask you all a favour make sure your driver stays on board this time will you????

Lol, we're blinking lucky not to all be in a ditch somewhere!! :D xx

Can you scoot by and pick me up tomorrow then I need dropping off in Keswick Friday and collecting Sunday 10am

I also need a good kick up the backside for faffing :)

Can you scoot by and pick me up tomorrow then I need dropping off in Keswick Friday and collecting Sunday 10am

I also need a good kick up the backside for faffing :)

Will do chick & believe me I'm picking you up at dead on 10am & you'll not be allowed off until you are leaving for your hols!!!! Xx

Will do chick & believe me I'm picking you up at dead on 10am & you'll not be allowed off until you are leaving for your hols!!!! Xx

Fabulous shud be all packed up by then and breakfast eaten :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am hoping it will keep me on the straight & narrow by being a witch!

It's so easy to veer off , but you are still here Hun. That's the important thing and its so hard when you have been on holiday .. I'm not looking forward to that bit I have to admit .. Just hoping all the walking I will be doing will help me a bit..

Back