Before/After photos

Hi well here are my before and afters :)

July 2010 was before i started sw and swinging ;)

July 2010, a voluptuous size 16

(May 2011) - half the size, and yes on holiday I wandered around in a bikini all day :)

Nearly a year on, and still maintaining weight wise and will get a more recent photo posted as I feel that my shape (muscle definition) has improved further, and to prove that keeping up with a good food plan and some light swinging will keep your body in great shape

xx

Mr Krons before and after
These are the trousers he wore on holiday 2010, same time as my before pic
As you can tell, he now likes he is able to keep an eye on important matters lol

The second pic is our 2011 hols, same as my after - his bikini shot lol
Attached Thumbnails

You guys are fab. As a matter of interest, how long were you a size 16 for?

I nearly did have a cuppa and my slippers, i found out that tea is absrobed quicker than water so thats good and pavel tsouline recommends non trainers and slippers will do!

horrible week. no training junk food and feel rotten as a result. waiting for offer on house.....need this sorted!

Hi Martin - just checked out your pics. Think you should have had your slippers on though and perhaps a steaming mug of Earl Grey in the background! :)

well done Mr and Mrs K

I did view a house that i could fit a small gym in tho so maybe me in a few months!!!
Mr Krons before and after
These are the trousers he wore on holiday 2010, same time as my before pic
As you can tell, he now likes he is able to keep an eye on important matters lol

The second pic is our 2011 hols, same as my after - his bikini shot lol
Attached Thumbnails

I don't think my camera has enough pixels to cope with the "before" photo, anyhow I'll give it a go and post in a month or so.

Great thread. Well done to you all! You're looking fab. I love before and after pics, I find them very motivational - just started Kettleworx this week and need all the motivation I can muster lol! Just sent you a friend request Donzy, hope thats alright. :)

Hi guys, thought we could maybe have a thread to post before/after photos as we all know how great the bells are for toning! I'm more of a visual person, I find it difficult to invisage inch loss without a photo! Looking at photos is a big motivational tool for me too :)

So who will dare to share lol

I'll start.....http://www.minimins.com/attachments...673-magic-kettlebells-my-pics-kw-r2-front.jpg

http://www.minimins.com/attachments...0875-magic-kettlebells-my-pics-side-kw-r2.jpg

Just to add I've since gained a few lbs but hoping to get back down soon :)

Amazing work. We are the same height and body shape! Mine's the before though! :)

Can I ask the kettlebell weight I should buy? Also, do you just buy one? Any DVDs to buy?

Thank you soooo much

Sherry x

Hi

I'd recommend starting with a 5kg. You might feel after 4/5 weeks that you want to up the weight to 7.5kg. I have only ever used kettleworx DVDs :) good luck!

Hi Sue
I had my accident in 2002 and quickly ballooned in weight/size due to inactivity and Mr Kron being nice and bringing me a chocolate treat to try and help cheer me up! So I am guessing it was a good 7+ years that I was in a size 16, I was actually bigger than my before photo, I had lost some weight and been doing aerobics for a while as we were going on holiday, but it was a very slow and small loss as I didnt have a clue about diet/exercise then :)

Thanks for that info Kron. I was just wondering cause you have shrunk so much and are so toned. That's my worry - the toning of the belly area. Its definately shrinking without a doubt but whether it will end up becoming toned and not a flappy loose skin mess is a different matter. I can feel the toning of my abs underneath the skin/fat if that makes sense so I know my kettleworx is sorting me from the inside, just need to get the outside sorted too! :)

Have made a decision to see where I am in a year's time and then take it from there. Have been on the regime now for 45 weeks so its still only early days. :)

Friended you too Donzy :)

chickadee83 said:
Hi guys, thought we could maybe have a thread to post before/after photos as we all know how great the bells are for toning! I'm more of a visual person, I find it difficult to invisage inch loss without a photo! Looking at photos is a big motivational tool for me too :)

So who will dare to share lol

I'll start.....http://www.minimins.com/attachments/before-after-pictures/21599d1321120673-magic-kettlebells-my-pics-kw-r2-front.jpg

http://www.minimins.com/attachments/before-after-pictures/21601d1321120875-magic-kettlebells-my-pics-side-kw-r2.jpg

Just to add I've since gained a few lbs but hoping to get back down soon :)

U look amazing! I just purchased my kettlebells gotta wait till tues for it to arrive!

I've been AWOL for a while so just catching up on all the comments! Hope everyone is still swinging away and seeing great results :)

I'll need to do an updated photo soon to compare as although ive not been on minis I've still been fitting in some swinging :)

Cat Lover Sue said:
I promised Chick that if I get to 10 stone then I will put up my before and after undies shots. Not confident enough at the moment as I still have belly issues! :)

It's nearly time Sue :)

Kron said:
Hi well here are my before and afters :)

July 2010 was before i started sw and swinging ;)

July 2010, a voluptuous size 16
http://www.minimins.com/attachments...09676222-secret-shaping-up-photos-hol-136.jpg
http://www.minimins.com/attachments/kettlebells/15536d1309676059-secret-shaping-up-hol2011-047.jpg
(May 2011) - half the size, and yes on holiday I wandered around in a bikini all day :)

Nearly a year on, and still maintaining weight wise and will get a more recent photo posted as I feel that my shape (muscle definition) has improved further, and to prove that keeping up with a good food plan and some light swinging will keep your body in great shape

xx

Come back Kron!! X

Cat Lover Sue said:
CHICK!!! Good to see ya, pal. Yep, haven't forgotten. Not long now, hopefully. :) x

Good to see you too :)
I'm amazed at how well you've done! You must be chuffed!

Hi Chickadee83,
You look fab in these pictures, well done. I started the kettles and noticed a massive difference, however after the 6 week plan of Kettleworx I got really bored (as I do with most things), but was gutted I did as I noticed such a difference. I was just wondering how you stay motivated, and if you have any tips?
Many thanks
Laura
x

Back