Before and after photos.

gemsmiles

Hi everyone, hope ur all well. Is there anywhere u can see before and after photos? I think this will be a good motivator for when i start on monday xx

Thanks girls, once i get to 50 posts and can view ur profiles i will deffo be having a nosey. Im sure my excitment wont last long once i start on monday lol x

its so annoying this 50 post thing .. might have to starting posting rubbish so i can see peoples profiles and get some inspiration .. yup you are right gemsmiles, the excitement does go but u just have to push through - I'm on day 2 and am struggling in my head but won't give up, fed up of going round in circles myself xox

ok thanks for letting me know :) xox

ok lol heres crap post #1 :) xox

lol we are nearly there .. keep going! :)

and going! :) xox

ive taken before shots. will be interesting to see if i see any difference in a few weeks

i took the before pics too 2 days ago - horrific! left profile, straight on, right profile, back facing .. uck! uck! uck! will take the next set in 3-4 weeks i think, in the same clothes, same place, same distance from camera etc. etc. .... but some pics would be great for inspiration :)

i made a few posts as well just to increase my posts to 50 lol

your nearly there, 7 more to go. i cant stand my before pictures but then again i had my picture taken at my grandparents house with my grandmother, my mum, me and my daughter ( 4 generations of females in 1 pic) and i look massive, so i think that may be the picture i look at to keep me motivated

Back