before and after pic me and wife 6 month on lipotrim its worth it trust me

wow thank you so much for sharing you both look like different people. Huge congrats to both of you. And i hope the refeeding and healthy eating goes well for you both.

Well done both of you! You've both done fab

Well done you both look terrific!!!!! What an amazing transformation : )

thanks everyone for comments i have been eating now for 4 months and have put one pound on but happy as doing lots of road biking so think legs are more toned now could be musle lmao to peps who cant view picturs there on my profile page just click me name and you should be able to see as left them open in the ami to show that lipotrim really does work and if ya 110% commited to it then your lose its hard yes but many people on here have gave advice and suport that helped loads glad that pics are inspration for eveyone whos still on lipotrim its what i wanted them to be thanks again

well done to you and your wife mate really good photos to inspire a lot of people :D i cant wait now to lose mine can you tell me what type of diet are you on to maintain for 4 months anything special or just the healthy food and the gym:D

WOW! You have both done amazingly well and you both look great!
I still have quite a way to go, and your pictures have really inspired me to keep going, thank you
You both look much younger, and your wife looks so much different. Did you both exercise while doing Lipotrim?

Clair x

Well done! What an inspiration :0clapper:

yea i did alot of bike riding with club and little running but near the end of diet i did start to get more dizzey spells and just listened toi my body and stoped if felt bad my wife did 100 sit ups every night and we went on family bike rides and swiming they say not best to do to much cardio work outs as this can make your body go into starvation mode as its burning to many cloires

can't view pics as not enough posts, so i'm posting loads today, despite that you and your wife are a true inspiration

yea i did alot of bike riding with club and little running but near the end of diet i did start to get more dizzey spells and just listened toi my body and stoped if felt bad my wife did 100 sit ups every night and we went on family bike rides and swiming they say not best to do to much cardio work outs as this can make your body go into starvation mode as its burning to many cloires

Thanks, both of your hard work has really paid off and you look like new people!
You have both really inspired me!

wow!! u both look fantastic. well done!! :)

WOW

I have seen you before and after pictures and have to stay they are absolutely amazing and fantastic, they have motivated to so much, I am about your wifes start weight and my aspiration would be do do as well as her.

Well done, really amazing!

Totally amazing and inspirational - CONGRATULATIONS!!

You both look incredible, younger...sexier..healthier - just AMAZING!!!!

It's great to see before and after pics of their diets and exercise routines that work. I'll make sure to post mine too, if the Chris Guerrero Program works for me. I'm hoping it will though, I think I've had enough with coaches and programs.

Hi

i'm new to this site but looking at the before and after pics in the success thread motivated me to start LT so am gutted that I can't view yours! I guess i'm still too new heh. Anyway congrats to you and your wife for the phenomenal weightloss you both achieved, can't wait to be able to see the pictures!

Hi cookeh did you try clicking on the profile links underneath chefjustins picture on his posts.. I couldnt click on the links provided but viewed his album fine..
Chefjustin... you and your wife look fab, she is a stunning lady, my god such a difference tot he before pics, you both dont look like the same people... congrats to you and thanks for putting your pics up,t hey have really spurred me on xxx

Hey Tasha, yes I've tried clicking on the profile and also the photo album links but I just get a message saying I do not have the correct permissions to view =(

Back