Before and nearly there...

LMS

Just thought id pop up my before and after picture as these helped me loads in the beginning :). That's me at my heaviest - 16 stone 4lbs and now 10 stone 6.5lbs. 14lbs to go!! If I can do it anyone can!!!

image-1058221924.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well on their journey :)!!

Lynne - week 23, 81.5lbs down 14lbs to go... :)

You look amazing!!!! Well done!! X

I really wouldn't say you need to lose 14lbs! You are SLIM!! Out of interest have you exercised? You look toned up - and have you gone up steps? So increased intake & exercised to burn that off?

Well done - you look amazing!

I really wouldn't say you need to lose 14lbs! You are SLIM!! Out of interest have you exercised? You look toned up - and have you gone up steps? So increased intake & exercised to burn that off?

Well done - you look amazing!

No I haven't done any exercise until now but I think I do need to introduce some as its probably more about toning up rather than loosing weight. I moved up to step 2 a couple of weeks ago as I felt by body was telling me it was the right time and plan to work up the steps properly. I must say its scary eating food for the first week but I'm enjoying it now. Have a new found appreciation for lettuce haha.

I only say another 14lbs as that will literally only just take me into a healthy bmi (24.4) but I may well stop earlier.

Lynne - 23 weeks, 81.5lbs down 14lbs to go... :)

Wow, you look amazing !!! A real inspiration to us all , it makes me rhink "YES I CAN DO THIS ", well done !how long were you on ss for before you moved to step 2 , and have your losses been as good ???

Wow, you look amazing !!! A real inspiration to us all , it makes me rhink "YES I CAN DO THIS ", well done !how long were you on ss for before you moved to step 2 , and have your losses been as good ???

This is my third week on step 2 and I haven't noticed any change in losses :). Definitely guys if I can do it anyone can :)

Lynne - 23 weeks, 81.5lbs down 14lbs to go... :)

that's amazing! well done :) x

Fantastic and inspirational thanks so much for posting

Well done lady you look fantastic! I can't see where the last stone in going to come off you look so tiny!!! But i understand about the BMI reading thingy! Congratulations! And good luck on your last but if weight!!! :D

Wow , you look fantastic, you should be so proud of yourself ! I love this diet and have lost 2 stone on it now, I have a stone to go, I feel great in myself again! Well done ?

You look fantastic LMS!!! Well done!! Xx

Thank you for sharing Lynne, a real inspiration! Well done, you have done amazing and im sure ul have that last bit off in no time, and you have gone up the steps properly. Perfect example of how it should be done :) Good for you, I bet your so proud of yourself!! x

What a huge loss, you must be so proud of yourself and you look absolutely fantastic! Look at that tiny waist! Best of luck with the last stone :) xx

Thank you guys so much. I am very proud of myself. I am heading home in 3 weeks (I live 6 hours away? And have not been home since August. Not many people know I have lost weight so it's a total surprise... Can't wait. But I am a bit worried about negative reactions from one or 2 people :(.

Keep going everyone your all doing fab :)

Lynne - week 23, 84.5lbs down 11lbs to go... :)

You look BRILLIANT! x

Lynne - week 23, 81.5lbs down 14lbs to go... :)[/QUOTE]

Back