Before and now photo

wow - you reaaly look like a different person. If that were a group photo & you had changed your hair colour I really don't think you would be picked out as the same person at all!!

Massive congratulations to you - absolutly fantastic results :D

You look AMAZING well done hun x

wow you look amaing well done
how long did it take for you to get to where you are? xx

Thanks guys! You gave me an even bigger smile
how long did it take for you to get to where you are? xx
It has taken 2 years to lose 7 stone- an average of 'just' 1lb a week really does add up in the long run!

Thanks all- you guys really know how to make a girly feel good xxxxxxxxxxx

An wonderful pair of photos :D You were gorgeous in the first pic, but simply stunning in the recent one. Amazing how those single lb losses add up isn't it!

You look fantastic :D

What an inspiration. I can't wait until I can put a photo like that up. Thanks so much for sharing it. x

You look amazing, you have done sooooo well. You are such an inspiration, i can't seem to get my diet head on these days but your pictures are so inspiring. Have you always been an online member? xxx

Have you always been an online member? xxx
Thanks, mate!
Yes. I joined on-line the day I finally weighed myself and realised I was 19 stone (after years of denial and scales avoiding). Have been an on-line member since as I work away from home a lot and cannot commit to class, but didn't want to just go it alone.

I really hope you get your mojo back- I know it gets hard and sometimes feels like it is such a massive hill to climb, but after 2 years of a really slow 1lb a week loss I am thinner than I have ever been in my adult life, so promise it is worth every moment of slog. Good luck, doll x

Oh my God!!!! what a diff!!!! The first one you look like her ma, the second one you look like you could be sisters!!! Well done on your amazing weight loss!!!

Back