Before Starting & After Losing (almost) 4 stones!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
The 'before' photo was taken on 25th July 2007.

The 'during' photo was taken yesterday, 6th October 2007 having lost 1lb off 4 stones! I got a shock when I saw this photo yesterday. Somehow we don't see when we look in the mirror!

Have dropped 4 dress sizes and lost 8" from my waist!!

Attachments

• starting.jpg
    starting.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC02005.jpg
    DSC02005.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 115
Well done and I agree with Julia - you are looking absolutley gorgeous in your picture!

You look fantastic - If I didn't know that it was due to weight loss, I would have said you've had a face lift, your eyes have opened up that much!

Well done - what an incentive to keep going!

A
x

Congratulations and well done SoonToBeGorgeous on your terrific weight loss of four stone and dropping four dress sizes and a wonderful eight inces off your waist:wow:

You have a real sparkle in your new photo!

Yes, Mini is right, your confidence and happiness shines through!

Well done!

Wow i'm loving all these piccies today talk about inspiration....soontobegorgeous i agree...you're ALREADY There you look amazing and loads younger!!!!!

Well done, absolutely fab, you look so much happier now it shines through your eyes.

Georgie
x

Cambridge gives such fabulous results so quickly, though!

Also, the fact that it is a VLCD but with complete nutrition means that it doesn't make us ill in trying to achieve the weight loss.

I do feel wonderful, although rapidly running out of clothes to wear, it is definitely worth it!

Am going to Malta in April so have something to look forward to!

Wow!! Well done, STBG. You're still going strong despite the set-backs. Any lesser mortal would have given up, but you just keep going.

PS, love the painting behind you in the "during". Irises are my favourite flowers.:)

Oh! That is not a painting - it is my embroidery!!!

I do a lot of embroidery!! I love irises too!

I do feel wonderful, although rapidly running out of clothes to wear

LOL I so know what you mean. Up until recently I was having to buy clothes on a weekly basis as one week I would shrink out of trousers and the next tops and the next bra's. Thank goodness for Primark, George and Tesco otherwise I would have broken the bank!!!

Congratulations STBG you have done so well and are gorgeous already IMO :p.

You look fantastic STBG!! An inspiration!! Well done Vxx

What a beautiful lady you are, you are doing fantastic.

Check you out,you look fab, what a difference in a short amount of time. x

Back