Before you start a new thread....

Starlight

Gold Member
..... PLEASE check your posting in the correct section.

If its a Syn question please use the Syn subforum, if its a general SW query about healthy extras etc please use the General thread http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/69139-general-sw-queries.html

I know it might seem trivial but these sections/stickies were started at the request of SW members. Ive moved NINE Syn query threads just now (ones started since I was online this morning) many of them at the request of other SW members.

Thanks

Is there a thread with the SW board 'house rules' so to speak?

No there isnt. Might be an idea though ;)

Basically the sub forums and stickies were created at the request and suggestion of the people who use this section. The main forum was getting really cluttered with syn requests etc and questions about SW in general, which is why the sticky/sub forum was requested and created.

There are a HUGE number of threads every day with Syn Value requests which are posted in the main forum and moved to the Syn sub forum.

All we'd ask is if youre going to post a thread, check is it in the right section, have a wee look at the sub forums and stickies and see if theres on which covers your query :)

thanks sandy, i know it helps people to find their way around when its kept tidy xxx

..... PLEASE check your posting in the correct section.

If its a Syn question please use the Syn subforum,
Thanks

That's alll well and said but i posted in the syns section on Wednesday and still havn't got an answer there, altho it still says 1 day ago it was actually Tuesday! i also posted the same question on my own thread on Tuesday (no answer) so yesterday i posted in the main SW forum the same syn question and within a short space of time i recieved a reply, i don't go to class and this is the only support forum i go on to ask questions about syn values and as i hadn't recieved any replies to my other two requests i posted in the main SW forum!

PS im not moaning lol i know how important it is to keep the forums tidy.

Last edited:
That's alll well and said but i posted in the syns section on Wednesday and still havn't got an answer there, altho it still says 1 day ago it was actually Tuesday! i also posted the same question on my own thread on Tuesday (no answer) so yesterday i posted in the main SW forum the same syn question and within a short space of time i recieved a reply, i don't go to class and this is the only support forum i go on to ask questions about syn values and as i hadn't recieved any replies to my other two requests i posted in the main SW forum!

PS im not moaning lol i know how important it is to keep the forums tidy.

I must admit that I rarely look at the subforums apart from teh main one and the recipes one. Will try to be better in future!

Sometimes people don't reply because they simply don't know the answer! I often look in the Syns sticky but only reply if I know the answer!

Me too Stacey! I tend to reply to queries in the main forum cos that's where I am but I'll look up there in future. I posted a query so hope someone answers me!!!

I dont reply as sometimes I dont know the answer. Will remember to keep looking in the sub forums.

bump x

Back