Mutterings of a 30 year old food addict.

Wednesday 10th

Breakfast
strawberries
overnight oats - oats (heB), muller light, flax seed (1syn), frozen berries

Lunch
speed veg and mixed bean stew
Tomato, cucumber

Dinner
Curry (6syns) and rice
Onions and tomatos

Snacks
banana, apple
Chai latte (heA)
Curly wurly (6syns)

Total = 13 syns

20 minute run

Last edited:
Thursday 11th

Breakfast
Melon
overnight oats - oats (heB), muller light, flax seed (1syn), frozen berries

Lunch
speed veg and mixed bean stew
Tomato, cucumber
Pickled onions

Dinner
Slimming world nacho style feast

Snacks
banana, apple, satsuma
Chai latte (7syns for 200mls whole milk)

Total = 8 syns

20 minute run

Food looks good Lotte, the slight gains will iron out Over a month of being on plan. It happens to us all at some time. You're doing really well. I've jus had my quark with options, the rest if the family had cheesecake and profiteroles earlier on....I'm pleased I resisted.

Hey Quins, I made quark mixed with white chocolate options and served it with SW lemon Drizzle Cake and fresh berries.... Really felt like I was indulging but I think it was all for about 4 syns, I had family over for dinner and they polished off a Mississippi Mud pie..... I am pleased to say I resisted.

Quins and rara... your families are luckier than mine!!! If I'm not allowed it, it doesn't get served!! I can not be trusted around deserts so I just don't have them anywhere near me :eek:...... my poor husband!!!!

I've been a little wayward over the weekend. Friday I dug in to some pasta id made the baby..... She didn't like it so I ate it (it was just pasta and a homemade roasted pepper sauce so was free but there was fullfat cream cheese mixed in.... opps).

Saturday we went to a ruby wedding anniversary and (although I stuck with diet cokes) I ate cake and chocolates :(. Then rounded off with a visit to the chip shop on the way home..... I had every intention to just eat the fish out the batter and the mushy peas..... but afterwards I ate some of the batter and tucked into a few of the hubby's chips :confused: (all washed down with a gn't)

Quins and rara... your families are luckier than mine!!! If I'm not allowed it, it doesn't get served!! I can not be trusted around deserts so I just don't have them anywhere near me :eek:...... my poor husband!!!!
Believe me that has crossed my mind, especially this morning when I open the fridge and a very lonely slice of Mississippi Pie was staring at me!, but the picture of me at my largest made me close the fridge door and do 30 squats on the spot, and carried on with my overnight oats x

Aaahhhh I'm dreading tomorrow's group.

I've been so off plan for the last few days so worried about another gain :(

It's my first taster session... I don't know what to do about dinner... Do I plan dinner as normal for afterwards??

Plus I'm worried that my little homemade ham quiche things arent good enough.... they'r a little amature!!!!

Irationally aswell, I'm also worried someone would have nominated me for our group's woman of the year (I think it's being decided tomorrow).... it's a very small group!! I havnt really lost any significant amout of weight and I've only got this week and next at group before I never go back again :confused:.... is it possible to decline and refuse.... eekk !!

Gosh.....

Look who was a Debbie Downer last night!!!... sorry I think I was just over tied!

I'm feelig a bit more positive this morning :)

I'm still not particularly looking forward to group tonight, but I'm sure it'll be fine!!:rolleyes:

I've planned a dinner for afterward our taster session. It might be the wrong decision but if I don't fancy eating much I can reheat it for lunch tomorrow.

Plan for today
Breakfast
Fruit salad - strawberries, melon and pineapple.
Overnight oats (heB) with flax seed (1syn) and frozen berries.

Lunch
Salad with pasta mugshot and bacon.

Diner
Bbq beef mince canaloni with spicy salsa (7.5syns) and cheese (heA)

Snacks
Banana
Satsumas

Weight in last night
:scale:

-3.5 lbs !!!!!!

Now before you all get excited... Although it's a loss, I don't think I actually lost that much.... With the heat I couldn't bare to put on my normal jeans so wore a dress (so that's prehaps a lb right there??? I dunno, how much do jeans weigh???)

Any way.... I'm dead chuffed with any loss :D

Only one more week of going to group and then the real challenge starts :eek: 12 weeks seems to have flown by!

How are all your weigh ins going this week?

Pre SW meetings =-2.5lb
SW week 1 = -2.5lb
SW week 2 = -2lb
SW week3 = -2lb
SW week 4 = -2lb
SW week 5 = +1/2lb
SW week 6 = -1lb
SW week 7 = holiday
SW week 8 = holiday
SW week 9 = +2lb
SW week 10 = -2lb
SW week 11 = +1/2lb
SW week 12 = -3.5lbs

Ive just realised (although I don't have my official stone award with SW)....... Ive lost a stone following the SW plan!!!!!

:banana_dancer: Lol!!

I've gone from 13st6 to 12st5.5
I'm dead chuffed!

Hopefully if I'm super good this week and can loose 2lbs, ill get my stone award on my last group....... (Totally doable! ;))

Note to self.... Wear light weight summer dress to group again next week :cool:

Ive just realised (although I don't have my official stone award with SW)....... Ive lost a stone following the SW plan!!!!!

I'm dead chuffed!

Hopefully if I'm super good this week and can loose 2lbs, ill get my stone award on my last group....... (Totally doable! ;))

Well done, that's fab! X

I'm dead chuffed!

Well done to you you should be so proud of yourself, that is an amazing achievement

It's been a quiet week, Ive been super busy and the week seems to have flown by. Ive done alright this week.

Unfortunately I only got out for one run last week and then Saturday we went to a kids party so my lunch was a little off plan, I also had a couple of slices of birthday cake :( and an icecream on Sunday while out for a walk :eek:

I think this has let to my STS at weigh in last night..... Oh well! (Better than a gain)

It was my last group session, so now I am officially going solo... Whoop whoop! (I can imagine the hard work starts here!!

Note..... I'm scrapping the 1/2lbs as my home scales don't measure the 1/2 so I'm going to ignore and round it down :rolleyes:

Pre SW meetings =-2lb
12 week SW referal = -12lb

TOTAL LOSS = 1st

Since stopping going to group I have been terrible. I've been so off plan it's unbelievable :(. I feel like I've probably undone all my previous hard work.

I am back now, I'm really going to try and focus and get back into the swing of things.

The baby has started nursery this week, and I'm back at work very soon, so hopefully life is going back to normal. Not that I know what normal is anymore.... I haven't worked properly since I found out I was pregnant 20months ago (working for the ambulance service, I was taken off the road as soon as I told them I was pregnant). I was in an office for 8months and have been on maternity for a year.

I'm not sure what the damage has been over the last few weeks, I'm going to weigh in with the husband tonight, so I'm sure I'll let you know.

Without group, I feel like I need to get a bit more involved with this site, and keeping up to date with this diary.

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am!!!;)

Back