Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Hello
I'm a VLCD newbie so I know nothing about nothing in terms of what you can do.......I've got a week of Slim and Save arriving shortly and I'm a bit scared............I wish I could divorce my intellect from this process and just accept what I need to do to lose weight...

Hello
I'm a VLCD newbie so I know nothing about nothing in terms of what you can do.......I've got a week of Slim and Save arriving shortly and I'm a bit scared............I wish I could divorce my intellect from this process and just accept what I need to do to lose weight...
You can do it. You really can. Just stick with the programme.

Hi all,

Just finished my third litre of water. Yey! Also, I've reached my goals of being out of the 13 stone zone and fitting into my size 16 frocks today. Yey me. Exante is a winner.

About to go see if I can zip up my size 16 skinny jeans. If I can - wow, that will be so cool.

So zipped up the size 16 jeans, but have a big roll over the top. Not a good look so will leave those to try on next week. Given that I couldn't do them up a couple of weeks ago at all - this is amazing.

Well I'm a 100% Exante girl. Just had my bar - the third meal of the day. I know it is early but I was suddenly starving. Then realised it was because my drinking water had tapered off. So back on the water sipping. How is everyone doing?

I know it is premature, when I can't comfortably wear my size 16 skinny jeans, but I want to buy size 14 clothes. Am I obsessed with losing weight - you bet I am.

Hi Kanga,

Nothing like sales :) But yes. Now that the clothes are there, we must,must,must lose the weight to fit into them! What diet/plan are you on by the way

I'm doing Cambridge SS at the moment.. I saw an offer on a certain website for an Exante deal and have been considering switching to that.. but now that I know what I like with this one I am a little reluctant to change.. hmm. It's just I don't feel I get a lot from my weigh in's currently - just pick up the next weeks food! So saving money would be a bonus as it already feels DIY!

I'm doing Cambridge SS at the moment.. I saw an offer on a certain website for an Exante deal and have been considering switching to that.. but now that I know what I like with this one I am a little reluctant to change.. hmm. It's just I don't feel I get a lot from my weigh in's currently - just pick up the next weeks food! So saving money would be a bonus as it already feels DIY!

Hi,

That's what I was finding too. She came with the stuff, dropped it off, weighed me and was off, all in about 5 minutes or so. Not worth it really. There are lots of offers for Exante on, I've got all the stuff I've bought for 50% and more off. The last was 67% off. The products are nice too.

Lol. I sound like a sales person.

Was feeling really hungry, so had my first cheat of the day. Two seafood sticks, rolled in one slice of Gauda cheese with some seafood sauce. Now that I've had that I feel really full and it was so salty. I guess the body really is getting over the needing of food. This was just greediness and the habit of thinking I'm hungry. Must made the mind-food connection reset.

Hi,

That's what I was finding too. She came with the stuff, dropped it off, weighed me and was off, all in about 5 minutes or so. Not worth it really. There are lots of offers for Exante on, I've got all the stuff I've bought for 50% and more off. The last was 67% off. The products are nice too.

Lol. I sound like a sales person.

I am def going to have to think about it, the fact that there is no aspartame in Exante products appeals to me too. I will need to wait until I get paid before I buy in bulk though. I guess I shouldn't be too worried about the products since there are still some I am trying on CD that I don't like much but I have them anyway because I have to.. it's the same principle!

Hello

When you snack do you make sure that it's low protein stuff so it doesn't affect ketosis ?

Hello love,

Sorry wasn't online at all yesterday.

Yes, definitely. When I snack it is all protein. I'll make a small omelette, or have some ham, or some chicken, or some prawns or even just a can of tuna in spring water [drained] with some low-sugar mayo. This is not just about the calories but also about staying in ketosis and so NO carbs. Have some cheese [but only a little of that].

I am def going to have to think about it, the fact that there is no aspartame in Exante products appeals to me too. I will need to wait until I get paid before I buy in bulk though. I guess I shouldn't be too worried about the products since there are still some I am trying on CD that I don't like much but I have them anyway because I have to.. it's the same principle!
Hi Kanga,

Yes, for sure. I mean, we paid good money for the stuff, so we have to be grown ups and just down the thing like taking medicine or something. But Exante products are good.

I've been 100% all of yesterday and so far today too. Feeling really good. No hunger and when I do feel the need, I'm just having water. It is working. This morning I've gone down 2lbs more. I can't wait to stand on the scales each morning to see the weight coming off. So pleased I got off my bum and decided to do this.

Good luck. Stick with the plan. It works. Doesn't matter what the product brand it.

Hi All,

So yesterday was so good. I didn't even have all three of my packs. I had a soup in the morning [more like just past midnight the night before as was up till one o'clock, then a vanilla shake with coffee [not that nice actually] at about 11.30 in the morning and then 1/2 a chocolate orange bar in the evening for dinner. Did lots of walking, some gardening, all kinds of things yesterday and didn't feel tempted to cheat at all.

So today's been 100% too. Had a chocolate shake in the morning and the left over 1/2 bar for lunch. Been sipping my water and looking forward to a soup or pasta for dinner. Not decided yet what I'm going to have.

Hope you all are having a really good day. All the best. Don't give up. We can do this.

Hello

My first day yesterday and it was weird....I think that when I gave up smoking I gave in to the process - which was gradual withdrawal using nicotine patches....I think I've got to do pretty much the same this time with the food packs and just believe that they are giving me enough food.
I managed to stop smoking so I will give this a good old go.I noticed that even when it's very warm I keep wearing a coat to cover myself up which is a bit sad....
Day 2 today and its going to be shaketastic....how is everyone ?

Hello

My first day yesterday and it was weird....I think that when I gave up smoking I gave in to the process - which was gradual withdrawal using nicotine patches....I think I've got to do pretty much the same this time with the food packs and just believe that they are giving me enough food.
I managed to stop smoking so I will give this a good old go.I noticed that even when it's very warm I keep wearing a coat to cover myself up which is a bit sad....
Day 2 today and its going to be shaketastic....how is everyone ?

Hello and congratulations on giving up smoking. That's such an achievement. If you can do that, you can do this.

How was your second day?

I was almost !00% on Saturday. In the end, I had a slice of cheese and two seafood sticks. Not bad but not a perfect end to the day. Sunday was also not too bad considering I had to go out to a lunch party. Had my three packs and treated it like a Working Solutions day. Had a small lunch of just the fish, the chicken and the steamed green vegetables on offer. Felt really good for avoiding everything else and am going to try for a 100% today to make up for it.

It is however the TOTM for me. So no weight loss on the scales. Can't wait for the days to pass to see the actual result of all these really, fairly good and virtuous days :)

It's a little bit surreal isn't it ? All of the times you think "I just have a look in the fridge" or triggers like starting to watch a good tv programme and thinking "I'll just get a bag of crisps" and then realising food can't be part of process..... I like the idea of not going food shopping though...how lazy is that ?!

It's a little bit surreal isn't it ? All of the times you think "I just have a look in the fridge" or triggers like starting to watch a good tv programme and thinking "I'll just get a bag of crisps" and then realising food can't be part of process..... I like the idea of not going food shopping though...how lazy is that ?!

I think it is brilliant. Time to spend on clothes shopping instead :)
But I think it is harder when you live with people who need food cooked for them like I do. I'm constantly cooking for my OH and my mother who is 75. So, it makes being on the plan all the more challenging. But I'm so proud of myself for avoiding temptation. Writing every cheat down on this site helps too. The thought of confessing to everyone else doing so well makes me feel like such a loser :)

So obsess with me if you want about how you're doing, how much water you are drinking etc. We can do this together.

Hi all,

So the plan for today for me is to be 100% and drink 4.5 litres of water. Anyone want me to join me in doing that? Kind of like a mini challenge? It would really help me to know how you are struggling through the day too :)

Back