Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

That's good glad you had a good day, felt a little dizzy earlier around 7ish and had headaches but still soldiering on! What diet you doing and what plan? I had soup for tea too had veg soup and added some black pepper otherwise not amazing lol! Yeahh I remember from last time day 2 and 3 were the worst to the point I wanted to give up and just grab a sandwich not happening tho!! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Well done you for soldiering on. Now that you have your first 100% day under your belt, that confidence should see you through. I'm feeling so much more positive today after going 100% yesterday. I started the VLCD on Cambridge, but doing research after I'd bought the first week's supply discovered EXante. So am now on it. Tomorrow will be the end of my third week on VLCDs. So far so good. Not really been 100% all the time - had a slow start, but now I am and I really feel good. I can already see the difference from yesterday. At about this time yesterday I was starving even though I'd had my breakfast strawberry shake. But today I'm fine. The vanilla shake I had felt like a proper meal and I've already drunk 1.5 litres of water too. If I can continue to feel this way think I'll have lunch until about 2.00. I've got a walk planned for 3.00 so will eat and go. That should help with the weight loss too.

Hello kittyperry
How you doing today?
Cheers

Hi cakeofdeath,

Hope you've had a good day. I've been 100% + 4 bite size pieces of chicken in the evening. So taking it as a 100% day is the chicken hardly counts. More like a nibble really.

Had a lovely walk this afternoon. Learned a bit about foraging and have brought back elder flowers to try and make cordial tomorrow. Fingers crossed it turns out good.

I've drunk about 4 litres of water too, so all good. Looking forward to my weight in tomorrow. That's when my week's begin.

Start weight 13st 11 lbs 06/06
Week one 13st 2 1/2 lbs 13/06 -8 lb
Week two 12st 13 3/4 lbs 20/06 -2 3/4 lbs

So it is coming down.

Hello

Hope you get the numbers you want tomorrow....I'm sure you will....my weigh in is on Saturday but got TOTM issues which were dodgy anyway.......

Cheers

Good morning cakeofdeath and forever,

Well this week has been a bit disappointing as I'm just finishing my TOTM too. But, all said, not bad. From yesterday to today I have stayed the same but there is an overall weekly shift :)

Start weight 13st 11lbs
week one 13st 2.5lbs -8.5lbs
week two 12st 13.75lbs -2.75lbs
week three 12st 10.25lbs -3.5lbs

So not too bad really. Can't wait for the body to get back into more stringent fat burning mode this coming week. I'm planning on being super good.

Good morning cakeofdeath and forever,

Well this week has been a bit disappointing as I'm just finishing my TOTM too. But, all said, not bad. From yesterday to today I have stayed the same but there is an overall weekly shift :)

Start weight 13st 11lbs
week one 13st 2.5lbs -8.5lbs
week two 12st 13.75lbs -2.75lbs
week three 12st 10.25lbs -3.5lbs

So not too bad really. Can't wait for the body to get back into more stringent fat burning mode this coming week. I'm planning on being super good.

Hello
Well done you.....!!!!!Over 20 lbs in three weeks and in the twelves........yay....

Hello
Well done you.....!!!!!Over 20 lbs in three weeks and in the twelves........yay....

Yes, you're right. When you put it like that, it does feel good. I'm so glad to be in the 12s. Can't wait to leave them behind though :)

I'm still not really seeing the weight loss difference. I know my clothes feel better, and I can zip up my size 16 skinny jeans which I just couldn't wear before, but that's about it really. OH was trying to see the difference but since he sees me all the time there's nothing visible that he can comment on. And I don't see much either - just look less bloated. Hmm... I suppose I need to lose another stone for it to probably show.

Yes, you're right. When you put it like that, it does feel good. I'm so glad to be in the 12s. Can't wait to leave them behind though :)

I'm still not really seeing the weight loss difference. I know my clothes feel better, and I can zip up my size 16 skinny jeans which I just couldn't wear before, but that's about it really. OH was trying to see the difference but since he sees me all the time there's nothing visible that he can comment on. And I don't see much either - just look less bloated. Hmm... I suppose I need to lose another stone for it to probably show.

Hello kittyperry,

Skinny jeans.......! wowser ......if I put skinny jeans on I'd pop the button and have someones eye out.........

Hang in there Kitty.

The changes will become more obvious in time. I'm into week 3 and have had one comment (about my face!) from someone who knew I was on a diet. People at work don't know I'm on a diet cos I eat the soup from a bowl.

No-one has noticed! But they will soon :)

X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Hang in there Kitty.

The changes will become more obvious in time. I'm into week 3 and have had one comment (about my face!) from someone who knew I was on a diet. People at work don't know I'm on a diet cos I eat the soup from a bowl.

No-one has noticed! But they will soon :)

Thanks forever,

I needed to hear that. You're right - we just need to hang in there and get on with it. People will notice at some point. And then it will be this lovely surprise.

How are you doing?

Just finished my lunch bar - a bit early but couldn't resist. Missed having a bar yesterday. They are like an extra special treat.

Not had much water this morning either. Very naughty. Going to drink it now. Must finish at least 4 litres today.

I'm good Kitty

On strike, so day off. I'm online passing the time, getting some motivation on here. Not had first sachet yet. Leave it another half hour. I'm weak in the evenings so I try to save 2 sachets for then!

Will pamper myself in a bit :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

I'm good Kitty

On strike, so day off. I'm online passing the time, getting some motivation on here. Not had first sachet yet. Leave it another half hour. I'm weak in the evenings so I try to save 2 sachets for then!

Will pamper myself in a bit :) x

Does the on strike mean you're a teacher in the NW?

I think it is good if you can hold having your meals till later in the day but I'm not that strong. So I've just got resigned to hungry evenings. It is hard though. I so want to eat the nice things I make for OH.

Yes, I'm thinking nice long bath at some point today. Might take it while OH is having dinner.

Yes, teacher in NW...

I admire you for cooking all those lovely things and not scoffing them.

i cook for daughter. Usually healthy options so don't salivate too much. Although I was having a dilemma one day, over a tomato!

Enjoy bath! X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Although I was having a dilemma one day, over a tomato!

I know the feeling. But losing weight is so important that I am resisting. I've not eaten anything that would take me out of ketosis since the 9th of June and it was my birthday then so I did. But then I felt awful and was back on plan by that evening. I think a few nibbles of protein aren't bad nor is having some salad type green leafy vegetables but I'm being 100% as much as possible. I mean this is important. I've spent good money on the VLCDs. I want to get the maximum out of the sacrifices I'm making. And if I can achieve al of my mini goals I'll have really made it.

Hi all,

So, from yesterday I'm on a mission to introduce some kind of exercise into my plan. It won't be a lot because I am mainly sedentary and don't like exercise. But yesterday I went for about an one and half's rambling walk. And today I've just done my first 5 minutes on an exercise bike. Will try for at least 10 minutes in total today if not more. Fingers crossed. It is so hard to work this into the plan.

Are people doing exercise regularly while on VLCDs?

Hi all,

So, from yesterday I'm on a mission to introduce some kind of exercise into my plan. It won't be a lot because I am mainly sedentary and don't like exercise. But yesterday I went for about an one and half's rambling walk. And today I've just done my first 5 minutes on an exercise bike. Will try for at least 10 minutes in total today if not more. Fingers crossed. It is so hard to work this into the plan.

Are people doing exercise regularly while on VLCDs?

Hello kittyperry

Yes I do 30 mins on a crosstrainer every morning and I've just bought a Pilates DVD so would want to do that 2 or 3 times a week.....I carry all my weight on my boobs and middle so wanted something to tackle core strength......

Hello kittyperry

Yes I do 30 mins on a crosstrainer every morning and I've just bought a Pilates DVD so would want to do that 2 or 3 times a week.....I carry all my weight on my boobs and middle so wanted something to tackle core strength......

Right. Thanks for sharing. Mine seems to be everywhere, but middle and bottom seem especially large :)

Hey, you sound like your doing really well. I'm doing ss+ but with only two shakes. It's day 8 today and I have my wi, really hoping for good results. On my scales I've stayed the same the last few days so will start doing exercise now

Hey, you sound like your doing really well. I'm doing ss+ but with only two shakes. It's day 8 today and I have my wi, really hoping for good results. On my scales I've stayed the same the last few days so will start doing exercise now

Thanks. But exercise made me hungry. I just had 3 slices of cheese, 4 seafood sticks and a bunch of spinach leaves. All within ketosis allowance, but still, not a good result for my 100% day goal. Oh well.

Back