Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

kittyperry

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

I'm so glad I found this site. I do hope that having people of a similar mind-frame will help me stick with the programme this time around.

I've bought my packs from my consultant and began yesterday. It was so hard. I cheated by eating seafood sticks, cheese and cashew nuts. But today has been a lot better. I guess my body needed a day to kind of get into it all.

I've also been doing some online research, so might not stick to Cambridge sole source but move to Exante when the packs are done. It worked out cheaper. So fingers crossed.

Kitty

I too restarted yesterday. Good luck! If you haven't tried products from that other diet I'd recommend you just get a few products and see if you like them before you commit to buying a months supply. Some people like them but I think they're vile.

Dear Whynot,

Thank you for your advice. Pity that I've already gone ahead and bought the stuff though. Oh well. I'll manage. Losing weight is too important to worry about how vile the stuff turns out to be :)

How was your day? I cheated a bit in the evening and had a small piece of chicken, and a herring rollmop. Also licked my fingers while making a cake for today and tomorrow. Oh, and I also had a handful of cashew nuts. So all in all, very naughty. Must be so much better today.

Dear Firelass,

Oh well, too late now I suppose. We'll see how I get on.

The Exante should arrive on Monday, so I've just got the weekend to get through on the Cambridge.

Hope you all have a really good day.

Just a quick question - around what time do you have your packs/shakes/bars etc?

Just got my Exante order. So excited. Had half of the toffee, raisin in a nut bar. Thought it was nice but a bit dry. Hope it all goes well.

Hi all,

Feeling so much better now that a proper week has passed on the diet. I've even lost weight. :) The scales are inching their way down and the best thing is that today I was able to wear a pair of size 18 smart chions that before made me look like a stuffed sausage. As you can imagine I have not worn them outside of the safety of my own room.

Today though they fit and I'm taking them with me when we go away for the weekend. Really pleased.

How is everyone doing?

Hi all,

So I actually was forced to go out over the weekend and didn't therefore have the chance to weight myself obsessively, or do anything but working solutions. And yet, I have managed to lose weight.

Really excited and therefore have bought another order of Exante soups and their ******* voucher for 2 weeks supply with a 67% discount. I didn't really need the ******* discount because I've now already got chocolate shakes, two kinds of bars and the soups, but wanted the shaker that comes with the offer, so thought, what the hell. Feeling like I've spent so much money that I must be true to the diet and keep on plan. My husband will be most displeased if after all this I give in to temptation.

How is everyone doing?

Hey love I started Sunday and on ss 3 packs I mix my products so use slim and save also x I'm only on day 3 so just plodding on x hope today's been easier for you with no cheats x lea

Hi Lea,

How was yesterday? I didn't cheat, but I did have four instead of three meals. I was starving and just had a bar to top of my thee shakes of the day.

Today's been a bit tricky. I had a bit of a prawn omlette, but otherwise have been on 100%. Since the bit of omlette I had was less than 400 calories, I'm taking it as a 100% day so far :p

I've been motivating myself by online shopping [buying things one size down] so no excuse now :) The clothes will be here and everything.

I've been motivating myself by online shopping [buying things one size down] so no excuse now :) The clothes will be here and everything.

I did something similar today, saw a pair of skinny jeans in the sale which I could never wear now and thought 'sod it' and bought them to enjoy when I get there!

I did something similar today, saw a pair of skinny jeans in the sale which I could never wear now and thought 'sod it' and bought them to enjoy when I get there!

Hi Kanga,

Nothing like sales :) But yes. Now that the clothes are there, we must,must,must lose the weight to fit into them! What diet/plan are you on by the way?

Hi all,

So today's been a bit poor all around. I've not been 100%. Have nibbled on prawns, chicken, cheese and some omelette. All protein, but still. The only plus is that I've managed 4 litres of water and counting. Though I shall stop soon or I'll never get any sleep tonight.

Stacey has a challenge on in her thread. I begin that tomorrow. Samprand also has a challenge. I promised to work on that as well, but failed today. Disappointed, but, still motivated, which I suppose is the key. Also, I've not fallen out of ketosis. I just need to make myself believe that I don't need the food. It's just habit and craving.

Signing off for the night now. Good luck for tomorrow people :)

Hey Hun the food choices were good because at least they are sensible and not junk x so well done on that x x my mum does this diet and she eats celery and still has good loses x maybe try it if u feel like u need to chew x x

Hey Hun the food choices were good because at least they are sensible and not junk x so well done on that x x my mum does this diet and she eats celery and still has good loses x maybe try it if u feel like u need to chew x x

Hi LeaE,

Thank you for the support. I've not lost much from yesterday to today, just 1/4 lb. But it is still down instead of up, I suppose.

I'll keep the celery option in mind when I do my next week's shop and get some in.

Hope you have a really good day. I'm going to really try to be 100% today. No cheating and, also drink 4.5 litres of water. So fingers crossed it is a really good day for us both.

Hi all,

Well my new Exante order - the two week start pack with shaker via the ******* voucher arrived just now. So it's pasta carbonara for lunch I think.

I'm supposed to make husband and mother a joint cake for tomorrow. It is our wedding anniversary [8 years] and the mother's 75th. Hmm... the trick of not eating any of the chocolaty goodness.

Hi all,

So, have just finished my first 1.5 litres of water for the day. Plan is to drink 3 of these to get a grand total of 4.5l. Yesterday I only managed 4l, but today I want to drink more, but also, stop by about 7.00 so that I can actually sleep.

How is everyone today? Are you drinking your water?

Just made my Exante pasta carbonara. Not easy. Took my eyes off the microwave for a moment and the bloody thing spilt over. Good job it isn't a lot. Will post how it tastes once I eat it.

Just ate the carbonara. It tastes a bit odd, but creamy and satisfying. I really feel like I've had a big meal. Will definitely have that again but be more careful at the microwaving stage.

The pasta also helped with the cold I've been feeling today. Nothing like a hot meal to warm me right up :)

Feeling really good day. I hope I can stay 100%

Just a quick question - has anyone tried the TESCO Ultraslim meal replacement stuff? Can they be taken with Exante? Also, is anyone taking diet pills as well? Does this help, work, whatever?

Back