Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

Good afternoon all,

How are you doing? I've been so-so since the weekend. Not too well and it is making me feel lethargic and tired.

Hello Gemma,
Sorry, yes, I am. I've just been really busy over this weekend - had family visiting.
How are you?
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone.

Yes, like most of you, I've also set a resolution that starting tomorrow, I am going to be 100% again. I've got plenty of Exante in stock - so all set to go.

I've thankfully not put on too much weight over the festive season - just 4lbs. This has really helped me feel in control of myself and my eating.

Here's to a slimmer, healthier 2014!

Hello Gemma, Sorry, yes, I am. I've just been really busy over this weekend - had family visiting. How are you? Happy New Year!
Hi kitty, glad you're here.
I'm ok thanks, eaten far to much but I'm back on it on Tuesday once I'm back.
4lb is nothing, you'll have that off in no time!

Hi kitty, glad you're here.
I'm ok thanks, eaten far to much but I'm back on it on Tuesday once I'm back.
4lb is nothing, you'll have that off in no time!
I really hope so. Hard to stop eating now I've started though. Its like relearning everything all over again

Hello everyone,

So, Day One of the restart. Restart weight - 12st 4 3/4 lbs.

So far I've managed to only have one bar and coffee and get on with it. I am saving the two other meals for later in the day because that's when I get ravenous and end up destroying the hard work of the day.

Hope you are all having a good day.

Hi Kitty, Happy New Year, good luck with the restart, I'm sure you'll do amazingly x

Hello Jo,

I really hope so. I feel very sure that 2014 is going to be a good year for me. But there's a long way to go and I must not get side-tracked by other things.

So far today's been good. I've been doing my best to drink my water and have one last pack to go. So hopefully the after dinner munchies won't get to me.

You've been doing so well. Congratulations :)

Brill keep it going :) Starting on Fri myself!

Hi Irish Lad,

Well done for the great loss and good luck for your CWP journey.

Was 100% yesterday but had an extra meal bar today. But still no cheating so feeling really positive.

Good afternoon peeps,

I've no way to tell you how glad I feel I've re-started the VLCD. Been 100% since Monday and already feel the benefits of getting with the programme. And this time it has been the easiest yet to not feel all rubbish and just go at it without feeling all deprived and so on.

Can't wait to wear my size 12 skinny jeans.

Good afternoon peeps, I've no way to tell you how glad I feel I've re-started the VLCD. Been 100% since Monday and already feel the benefits of getting with the programme. And this time it has been the easiest yet to not feel all rubbish and just go at it without feeling all deprived and so on. Can't wait to wear my size 12 skinny jeans.
Hi kitty, glad to hear you're doing well. I'm on day 2 and feeling ok, although I am going ss+ so have a can of tuna, makes a big difference

Hi kitty, glad to hear you're doing well. I'm on day 2 and feeling ok, although I am going ss+ so have a can of tuna, makes a big difference

Yes I can imagine that the tuna helps loads.
I might take your routine to heart if this proves too much for me. All good so far though.

I was a little weird lol, I started on step 2 due to my weight but hated having to have the meal as it always felt like I was cheating, however I am almost ready to do my week of step 2 again, it falls just as my b.f's birthday at the start of Feb so going to do it for 2 weeks while I'm also off on annual leave, it just gives a little more freedom.

Glad to hear your still doing well :)

Good morning Jo and everyone,

Your losses are amazing and a real motivation for me to keep going too.

Excited about another 100% day. I really want to leave the 12 stone zone behind.

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I'm doing okay myself. Still on the straight and narrow. Really looking forward to seeing more weight come off - hope there's a result tomorrow. That would be wonderful.

Good afternoon everyone,

So I have stayed on the straight and narrow these last few days. My weekly weight in will be on Monday. When I began last Monday I was 12 stone 4.75 lbs. I already feel better - really looking forward to seeing what the scales reveal officially for one week on the VLCD. Fingers crossed it is a proper loss to re-start the journey.

I hope you've all been doing well.

Back