Step 1 Sole Source Began yesterday... journey of a desperate woman :)

So feeling really pleased with today. I wasn't 100% but I was almost there and haven't had any carbs at all. So fingers crossed that tomorrow will be even more successful and on plan.

Good afternoon everyone,
So yesterday was a really good day for me and I've had 2 hours of walking this morning, so feeling really motivated and positive.

Well done with the restart kitty!

I too restarted Exante this week.

I know it's hard not to pick .. I too have been able to stay completely 100%... Evenings are my worst!

Iv been gym twice this week too... Hoping to lose a fair but by 30th April to go on hol..

If we stay strong, I know we can do it!

All the best! :) x

Good evening,

Another really good day. Now just need to negotiate the evening and I shall have achieved another great day on the plan. Really glad I'm taking this seriously. I'm committed to losing a stone and feeling confident for spring and my new size.

Hope you are all doing well CrazyLadyA

Stay strong! Evenings are the worst for me but I'm honestly not about to let it beat me today!

I'm on my way home from having a swim and relaxing sauna & steam.. Think I might have an early night tonight it sooooo relaxed!

Will have a bar for dinner and that will then do me for the day! :)

Hope u have a good evening x

Hello CrazyLadyA,

Managed to negotiate the evening really well. Just lay in bed listening to youtube weight loss hypnosis audios. So that's the plan while doing this to get through the evening hours.

Hope you're doing well too. Well done for the swim et al.

Just about to go for a walk now that the solar eclipse is done. What a beauty that was.

xxx

Glad u had a good evening!

I also managed to stay 100% yday! Sooo please with that!

Enjoy ur walk x

Have a good day!

The walk was lovely. Thank you.
Fingers crossed we both have another super day :)

Hello lovely,
Sorry, I've been busy and forgot to post.
I've had a marvellous weekend actually and am feeling so motivated and focused. Been on walks everyday as well so the exercise is coming along fine.
So glad I've started this journey again. Looking forward to my new, slimmer, healthier body.
How are you doing other than the diet-wise?
xxx

Hello, hello,

So still on plan, and still feeling motivated. My appetite is so small now - I feel wonderful. I can't believe how much food I used to consume when I was doing Slimming World and other weight-loss programmes.

How are you doing?

Hi Hun! glad your doing well!

Im doing well as of yday... my sis has also started so we keeping each other in check lol...

hoping for a second 100% day today .. got to keep pushing through the temptation!

Yes. One day at a time. Whenever we can. The deadline is always arbitrary, but the end goal isn't.

I've been reading Paul McKenna I can make you thin. That's good too.

Hello, hello,

I have been away for the weekend and have still managed to mostly be on plan. Really pleased about that.

Hope you're doing fine. How have things been on your end?

Lots more to lose, so can't lose sight of the end goal.

xxx

Good morning. Happy Easter weekend.
Feeling really proud and pleased with myself. Was out most of yesterday with friends and still managed to stay on plan even when they had sushi, drank wine and had a fun tine. Instead, when they were having gorgeous curry for dinner, I knit.
Can't wait to reach my current person target of 11 stone though.

Hey CrazyLadyA,
Yes it has. I've been on and off too. But back on it today as well. Time is running out - I really need to get on with this.
Hope you have a really good day.
xxx

Hello,
Well I fell off the wagon again over the weekend. Hoping to re-start seriously on Monday.
Hope you're doing well CrazyLadyA.
xxx

Back