• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Beginners Nerves!

Hi all!

I am joining WW tomorrow morning, well this morning (up feeding the baby, lol) and I am very nervous. I planned to stock up on a few essentials but my hubby did a surprise shop and now I can't affored to go shopping again this week.

I am worried that I won't have enough of the good stuff in to keep me going for the week.

Also, I am not sure what to go for- the essentials kit or the calculator? Which would work better alongside the intro pack?

Thank you! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Awww don't be nervous!

I joined online so don't have the essentials kit, but i do have the calculator, my Nan got me one at her meeting, although i also have it as an app on my phone. And i use them both loads.

Lots of luck with your weight loss :)

Good luck at the meeting, try not to be too nervous as everyone who is there is so for the same reason - as for food shopping, pop along to an Aldi and buy their veg and fruit, much cheaper as they have 6 dif ones for .39p and it's lovely - make a big pan of the free point soups, definitely recommend the BNS one (butternut squash) and soo easy to make - just give me a shout if you want any help and I will do my best.

Hey and thanks!

I went and loved it, the consultant was lovely and as I have quite a.lot of points (46) she says I should be fine untill I can go shopping next week.

I'm very excited! xx

Loser85

Gold Member
Youll be fine, i have 48 a day so were kinda close with that. You dont really have to go for full diety stuff anyways. With that amount of points i tend to have the normal stuff, just in smaller quantities. Sit down and work out the points for the things you use most often. That helped me a lot in week 1. Good luck to ya and keep us posted.

Do any of you ladies know how to work out the pp value per portion or tsp or tbsp if you only have the info for 100g pkease?