Being over weight and ( dare I say it ) sex!

stuff from Ann Summers is rubbish, it falls apart, the quality is poor in my opinion - much perfer to shop in BHS, M&S and Debenhems (just my personal opinion) :)

stuff from Ann Summers is rubbish, it falls apart, the quality is poor in my opinion - much perfer to shop in BHS, M&S and Debenhems (just my personal opinion) :)

Good tip there - its the idea that i CAN shop there that appeals!!

lights on all the way, but then I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and don't care what other people think! I'm never short of male attention and feel as sexy now at size 16 as I did at a size 10!

lights on all the way, but then I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and don't care what other people think! I'm never short of male attention and feel as sexy now at size 16 as I did at a size 10!

If I was a 16 I'd be doing it in the front street!!!:8855::8855::8855:

Thats half the problem - he's ALWAYS ready!

Your right Peachy - no one needs to see my flip flop boobs flapping about!

PMSL!!!!!! as long as you're enjoying it who cares about anyone else! there's always quiet spots to be found

PMSL!!!!!! as long as you're enjoying it who cares about anyone else! there's always quiet spots to be found

No one cares but me i guess! :8855:
Boob job for me once i get to target cos breast feeding 3 kids has all but destroyed them :(

I've wanted one since I was 16 (am now 27) hubby says he'll pay when I get to target which is size 12 but am really struggling to stick to anything!!

Awwww you can do it Peachy - Im a serial non-sticker myself and Ive managed really well so far!
The support on here should help you along your journey x x x

when I read that I thought meant a 'boob job' with liquid flying around :eek: my mind is so perverted at times :8855:

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

I think half of it is in my mind its not alot to lose so I kinda think I don't need to do as much to lose it and it's so not true!!! Oops gone a bit off topic now sorry everyone!!

I know exactly were you are coming from, I am the same at times. Properly because I just want to munch through crap but when I see my reflection through windows reality does bite my a**e hard!

I think half of it is in my mind its not alot to lose so I kinda think I don't need to do as much to lose it and it's so not true!!! Oops gone a bit off topic now sorry everyone!!

You are all so rude and I have tears running down my cheeks with laughter.:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Peachy I have a mental image of you a size 16 and giving a command performance on the front lawn with an audience of hundreds lol !!!!!!

xxxx

Peachy I have a mental image of you a size 16 and giving a command performance on the front lawn with an audience of hundreds lol !!!!!!

xxxx[/QUOTE]

And that's really not a pretty picture!!!

Back