Being over weight and ( dare I say it ) sex!

You ladies do make me smile.

I wonder why anything sex related always has the largest response.

Must say something about us.

I like to keep my bedroom gymnastic just that in the bedroom, though I can recommend a toyboy any day !!! He doesn't even see the blubber.*blush*

My mojo up and went ages ago as well. I just don't want to at the moment. Nothing to do with my size, I'm just knackered all the time.

have you little jojos? Walking contraceptives can knacker you before you start.Mine walked in a few years ago (thought she was asleep )and had to pretend we were play wrestling like the dragons(we have bearded dragons).Not an experience I want to repeat...could frighten you off for life.

Oooh God! You ladies are X-rathed!

However, when I'm depressed my nookie life takes a real down turn. So I think mental health is a more relevant factor to me than my weight, but sometimes your weight impacts on your mental health.

Q

Totally agree Queenie :(
I suffer with bouts of stress and depression, and our sex life is the first thing to suffer. And then the fact that we aren't having sex depresses me even more and makes me feel like our relationship isn't working. Vicious cycle.

I have always been one for the lights off. But my boyfriend insists he adores every imperfect inch. Lucky one of us does!

Lately I just don't feel like it. he's a sex maniac and could go 5 times a day (we used to when we first met and sometimes he can get mardy about not getting any) but most time he works all day then has shower time ive put kids to bed and had shower he pounces on me and at that moment I don't feel nothing because he asn't made me feel like it. I can't remember last time I went to coudle him in bed and he put 2+2 together and got 5. I think men sometimes forget that women have 'other' needs and without the cuddles and the love its hard to get turned on.

As a bloke im looking forward to not having my manhood not look its impressive self by the rest of me.

We have hang ups too ladies

I know my OH said when he lost weight, he just loved to be able to see it at all!! I didn't care, I was just glad I could. He he.

Just to give all you younger ladies hope! My mojo came back last month! The bad news? I'm 59 :eek: and it took hrt to kickstart it! (and retirement)

Oooh God! You ladies are X-rathed!

Totally agree Queenie :(
I suffer with bouts of stress and depression, and our sex life is the first thing to suffer. And then the fact that we aren't having sex depresses me even more and makes me feel like our relationship isn't working. Vicious cycle.

I have always been one for the lights off. But my boyfriend insists he adores every imperfect inch. Lucky one of us does!

I am so with you on the vicious circle there !!!
And i dont mind the lights on ,just have to remember to not look down-sight of my own wobbling flesh has been known to put me off:eek:

Im in the same boat, i just cant be bothered! OH tried bless him but i just find it boring and too much effort and would rather cuddle and sleep. Its better since i swicthed pills but still not fussed hahah!

I totally get you... id rather just sleep and cuddle..

of course Oh would rather do somthing else, and i do feel like im always rejecting his advances.. which really i feel awful about.. knowing if it were the other way round it'd be a huge knock to my confidence being turned down all the time..

im just so tired.. and just not fussed. I enjoy it when we do do it and i do find him incredibly sexy, but i could happily sit in my jammies and watch telly for the rest of our lives lol.

Agreed! haha!
Its nice to know that im not the only one and that we arent the only couple who arnt doing it much. We are happy anyway so i guess it doesnt matter that much. I make an effort now and again and hes accepted that! =]

I am so with you on the vicious circle there !!!
And i dont mind the lights on ,just have to remember to not look down-sight of my own wobbling flesh has been known to put me off:eek:

We have mirrored wardrobes! Urghhh.

fat bellygut bucket is as bad as old lard a*se here so it makes no difference. two old butter pads !!!

oh my god :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Truth be told, good sex is GOOOOOOOD, but a good dinner is better :8855:.

I still feel like a very sexy lady, even at my age but neither of us can be bothered that often really and we have a brilliant relationship, loving, caring and giving.

We are brain washed into thinking sex is the b'all and end all of life. It is not.

I love to flirt and men being men, they respond. I am over 60, over weight but not over the hill. It really amuses me to see the response to a sparkly eye, a cheeky smile and giving them your total attention. They love it young and old alike.I suppose really I enjoy the game.

Never forget ladies, men are from Mars and we are from Venus......two totally different species.

Whatever your sex drive you are not alone, so do not beat yourself up over it. If it does not cause trouble between you and your partner that is fine. If it does talk it through, see each others point of view.

Funnily enough this is a mirror thread for one that's on a menopause forum I visit! Everyone assumes it's a problem as you get older. How sad that it isn't!

deffinately not i'm 24 and feel like it LOL. my partner is 3 years younger though so I feel a little bad keep making grunting go away noises everytime he goes in for the sex lol. bless he mst llove me to stay!

Lovely responses to this ladies - I can't wait to get to target and slip into something from Ann Summers mind!

Back