Belfast meet - 23 February 2008 ??

OMG I will have her shes so gorgeous just drop her over lol. Hope your settling in well luv Mandy x

i was thinking abotu you this week claire.. and i was wondering if i could ask debz maybe to pass on my thoughts.. but good that you've managed to post.. hope everythings working out for you so for.. god knows you deserve it.. Ill have her.. *jumps up and down*.. I WILL...

x x x x

haha.. im pulling weird faces in them all.. never mind.. hehe.. ive learnt to accept the fact that everytime i see a camera.. i contort my face.. hehe.. ill practise for brum.. lol.. on the plus side.. my skin looks nice.. hehe..

I love the one of mini and mr mini.. and the one of Miss Summerskye and Miss Chaching..

i love them all infact.. and doesnt the bambino have a cute little button nose.. hehe..

x x x

I know shes gorgeous isnt she and the other ones you said are fab Mini looks great as does Sharon and Gill Im pulling a few faces myself hun so your not alone xxx.

I love these pics! I think the one of me and CC shows that we'd had rather a few shandies by then - but hey!! :rolleyes::D

Yeh - me :)

Her placement is 9-5 in the week, and she's so skint that she has an evening ans weekend job. Poor thing is tired :)

That pic of us 4 is bloody awful. In fact, im gunna cut me out and stick it everywhere to remind me why im on a diet
xx

Yeh - me :)

Her placement is 9-5 in the week, and she's so skint that she has an evening ans weekend job. Poor thing is tired :)

That pic of us 4 is bloody awful. In fact, im gunna cut me out and stick it everywhere to remind me why im on a diet
xx

Well I think you look gawjus!! But then I'm biased I guess :)

Send my love to Delli when you speak to her and tell her we're all thinking of her xxx

consider it done.

If you want her mobli number then PM me - think she could do with a good stalk :) xx

Dont be ridiculous you look great you couldnt look awful if you tried and say hello to Delli when you speak to her next ,luv xx.

Will there be another Belfast meet?

Back