Belfast meet - 23 February 2008 ??

thank you, i think shes beautiful but im kinda biased
proud of her everyday for her fighting spirit, shes spent the day squealing and laughing, not good for me as i had a migrane but it kept her happy.

sorry if i wasnt very responsive last nite, im partially deaf and with the music in speranza's i couldnt hear that well so was bluffing my way through conversations, lol

thats cool.. i really really enjoyed talking to you.. you're absaloutly amazin.. i really hope to see you again.. and the little'n.. she was an absaloute joy to be around.. a total fighter.. and such a lovely spirt..
x x x

was planning on leaving her with my sis for any future meets so i can party!

hope theirs a belfast meet next year cos ill be there with bells on ( and my size 10 outfits of course ;) )

was great talking to you too cat, ur a lovely person :)
and uve great dress sense, got home and realised i have the same zip up cardy too, lol

my sis lives in sheffield, im moving 2 streets down from her, lol

yep main reson for the move that and to get away from the idiot

only 2 days till i move now, scary!

bless ya. you got everything sorted? you got msn.. if you have.. add me.. only if you want..

x x x

Last edited:
added ya on msn.
still not finished the packing, lol will get it finished soon but i lose my internet tomorrow :(

Phew! I'm home safe and sound (finally! No thanks to DH's car almost breaking down on the way home from the airport :rolleyes:), tired but very happy after the most fabby weekend!

Thanks to all of you for making it such a brilliant time - but especial thanks to Debz for organising it, Mandy for being such a brill roomie (Benidorm? Why not?! *lol*) and Delli for driving us to the Giants (yeay! got it right!!) Causeway and back, as well as dropping me off at the airport even though she wasn't feeling too well (hope you're feeling better honey xx).

Can't wait to see the photos soon asap! :D

Much love to all of you :)

I'm home too and just want to say that I had an amazing time in Belfast not only a beautiful city but with the most beautiful people. Thanks to Mandy for picking us up at the airport and to Debz for making the weekend possible.

Here's to the next one in Birmingham

Irene xx

Thank you Debz for organising the weekend in Belfast. It was magic meeting everyone and we really enjoyed it:)

Helooooo

Got home safe, go picked up by an ill and emotional OH so went STRAIGHT to bed (like 8pm!) So now i'm up at 5am - whoops!

Thank you all for a brill weekend:) Debz - brilliant organisation ;) My gorgeous Del - thank you for having me hun, love you always!

Claire - that lil baby of yours is the most delicious thing i have ever seen, she just blew me away!

Was great putting faces to (user)names even if some of you had NO IDEA who Delli and I were (eh Mini??) hehe! I'll get my pics up asap and feel free to steal them.

Now- just gotta catch up on 6000 posts :( xxxx

OOOhhh, great piccies. Anyone care to put some names to the faces please :)

Back