Belins Diary

I think these issues in profiles make one thing very clear. We're not overweight at all :) (we're all just too short!)

Back on the attack phase today, another 2lb lost, I am so happy, back in a pa of jeans that were so tight, ts a great feeling.

I'm delighted about the jeans! Excellent!!

BUT, you're not strictly speaking back on attack phase - that's a one off. You're actually doing PP day(s) on Cruise phase. The difference? Well oatbran is up to 2 tablespoons per day on Cruise, both for PP and PV days, and also there are some "tolerated foods" which are now available to you.

Most of us live without most of them quite happily, at least at the early stages of our diet, but one of them could get you out of a sticky moment later on.

Here's the list:

CRUISE PHASE ONLY
Tolerated foods (TF) for PP and PV (You are only allowed two choices from the entire list):
1 FF fruit yogurt per day (with pieces of fruit)
1 TBSP corn flour per day
1 tsp low fat cocoa powder per day (less than 11% fat)
Soy yogurt (plain), one per day
30 g of cheese per day (less than 7% fat) - Laughing Cow Lite
1 TBSP of extra lite cream cheese (less than 3%) per day
30 ml of wine (for cooking only), per day - cook with lid off saucepan to evaporate alcohol
150 ml of soy milk per day
100 g rhubarb, unlimited on PV, use this limit for PP. Good for constipation.
3 drops (3g) oil
1 glass gaspacho (not homemade), only on PV days
1 tsp soya sauce
50 g of spiced goat sausage
100 g poultry sausage

Ooh, rhubarb on PP days. Yippee, I never knew that. Two tolerated items per day (have been thinking it was one only)? Better and better...

*runs out to the freezer*:D

and he says somewhere on the official site that tolerated items are to be used only if "weight loss is satisfactory"...

So run fast to that freezer! (Mind you rhubarb isn't gonna hurt!)

Well done on getting into those jeans!Mine are loose too, but they were anyway, think the wrong label was sown into them lol. But other clothes are a much better fit now :)

Jeans are annoying I find... if freshly washed and ironed, they're too tight, yet once worn, they relax! (Or maybe the designer type don't and I'm the only one who has this with my cheapos!!)

I got a pair of 18's as thats what I am/was, they were fine then they slackened after about an hour, I wore them for a while, just kept hoisting them up lol. Next time I went into town I got a pair of 16s got them home and they were also too big, not as bad as the 18s but there was no way I was a 16, so just keep hoisting them up too. I need a belt really, but I dont like belts. They were cheapos from Tesco. I got 2 pairs of 16s from new look 2 yrs ago, 1 pair is snugger than the other pair, both the same style. Its ridiculous really

I do PV mon Tues, PP weds & thurs, pV Friday and PP weekends to fit around work, but it seems to be working ok.

and with jeans being lower and lower cut, I find that when I put the obligatory after an hour belt on, it hurts my tum when I bend over as it's higher than the waist of the too big jeans!

(who invented low rise trousers? a man I'll bet!)

Ah now I thought it was just me, I hate low rise trousers, I have enough rolls without adding more. My waist is just above my belly button, not 3 inches below it, my hips keep my jeans up

I agree with you wholeheartedly Cathie...

I wonder what shape of female DOES get on with low rise trousers?

As I have a (relatively) small waist and "child bearing hips"(!), they're definitely NOT good for me!

I'm the same, small(ish - and boy has it got smaller already) high waist and giant hips. I hate low rise pants, I hate that jeans are always loose at the back, tight in the thigh. What I hate the most though is jeans/trousers with really short zips so that they are impossible to get on.

I love how we hijack different diaries with miscellaneous subjects!

Can we presume that those who've not jumped on board to diss low rise trousers ARE the right shape for them?

nah I hate low rise too, I'm long in the torso, have a very small waist in comparison with hips and have thighs...

trousers are clinging to the thigh, gaping at the back, fit too low and generally cut in at the hip bone - not comfy :)

buying jeans is a minefield!!

Hi all, feel a little hungry today which is odd, I think it is because i am working from home and know there is chocolate in the cupboard!! I have distracted myself all morning and am just drinking lots of sparkling water.

Back