Belins Diary

Absolutely Benin... well done for resisting!!

and with all of us lot hanging around in your diary, you just can't blow it... we'd see!

Go for some protein, YUM! ;)

oh hide the chocolate and eat the protien !!! as for the jeans thing yep i hate the low ones too

Low-cut don't fit me properly either:sigh:. The were obviously invented for supermodels and nobody else.

I love how we hijack different diaries with miscellaneous subjects!

Can we presume that those who've not jumped on board to diss low rise trousers ARE the right shape for them?

No no no you can't assume that ;)

How did it go Benin? Did you manage to resist right through the day? (and what's your take on low rise trousers?)

I think we should send this link to jean manufacturers!!

I'm delighted about the jeans! Excellent!!

BUT, you're not strictly speaking back on attack phase - that's a one off. You're actually doing PP day(s) on Cruise phase. The difference? Well oatbran is up to 2 tablespoons per day on Cruise, both for PP and PV days, and also there are some "tolerated foods" which are now available to you.

Most of us live without most of them quite happily, at least at the early stages of our diet, but one of them could get you out of a sticky moment later on.

Here's the list:

CRUISE PHASE ONLY
Tolerated foods (TF) for PP and PV (You are only allowed two choices from the entire list):
1 FF fruit yogurt per day (with pieces of fruit)
1 TBSP corn flour per day
1 tsp low fat cocoa powder per day (less than 11% fat)
Soy yogurt (plain), one per day
30 g of cheese per day (less than 7% fat) - Laughing Cow Lite
1 TBSP of extra lite cream cheese (less than 3%) per day
30 ml of wine (for cooking only), per day - cook with lid off saucepan to evaporate alcohol
150 ml of soy milk per day
100 g rhubarb, unlimited on PV, use this limit for PP. Good for constipation.
3 drops (3g) oil
1 glass gaspacho (not homemade), only on PV days
1 tsp soya sauce
50 g of spiced goat sausage
100 g poultry sausage

Wow don't think they do goat sausage in Tesco :D

haaaaa! I googled it, and it's an Australian site I pinched that list from (cos I couldn't be bothered to translate the original French one!). Which incidentally talks of "merguez" (Arabic spiced beef sausages) - which you have to "prick" well and cook within an inch of their life.

haaaaa! I googled it, and it's an Australian site I pinched that list from (cos I couldn't be bothered to translate the original French one!). Which incidentally talks of "merguez" (Arabic spiced beef sausages) - which you have to "prick" well and cook within an inch of their life.

Even the ones we get from the farmer are loaded with fat (there's not much that comes out of the pork ones) so I'm surprised that even overcooked that they have a low enough fat content. I only like them in couscous, so no problem avoiding them here.

Is goat allowed? I thought it was quite high fat like lamb. Mmm goat curry...

It's no good I am now craving goat sausage :) .....not really, but Mmmm goat - I'm sure when I had it once it was akin to lamb.....yum.

Frankly Robin, like you, I'd be surprised if goat were allowed. The Aussie's are obviously amending things as there are plenty of the dairy things they can't get hold of...

As for merguez, again, I'd say "playing for the crowd" - they're not in the original book, or even the first list of tolerated foods authorised. But an add on. They're very fatty indeed... but of course, remember, that fat doesn't bring you out of ketosis (else the Atkins folk would be in trouble... so perhaps it's not "as" bad as other deviations? what say you?);..

Poor Belinda... she's created a nice clean diary and then us lot come and squat and natter in it!

Back