Bella's SW diary

Day 7
Sunday 24th September

Breakfast: (out) 45g fruit and fibre with 100g natural yogurt (was not low fat and was amazingly delicious) and 2 poached eggs, 3 black coffees
Lunch: (out) BBQ- lamb chop, chicken marinated in Indian spices, loads of salad (leaves, peppers, cherry tomatoes, carrots, olives, avocado), large glass of red wine
Dinner: oat pancake with 175g chicken tikka
Other drinks: 2.5 ltrs sparkling water, 2 cups of peppermint tea

Again not a perfect day but given that I was out I am really pleased with myself.

Day 8
Monday 25th September

Breakfast: 35g bran flakes with zero fat natural yogurt and a handful of raspberries and blueberries, 2 coffees with skimmed milk
Lunch: (out - unplanned) picky food- Japanese so mostly healthy and did not eat a lot + 2 G&T (cross with myself - unnecessary - but I enjoyed them at the time)
Dinner: steamed chicken breast with veg (brocoli, carrots, green beans)
Other drinks: 2.5 ltrs sparkling water, 1 black coffee, 1 cup of peppermint tea

Day 9
Tuesday 26th September

Breakfast: 35g bran flakes with zero fat natural yogurt and a handful of raspberries and blueberries, 2 coffees with skimmed milk
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs (not enough but was really busy intended to pop out to the shop for some fruit but didn't manage to)
Dinner: steamed chicken breast + chicken leg with veg (broccoli, butternut squash, kale)
Other drinks: 2.5 ltrs water, 2 black coffee, 1 cup of tea with splash of milk

Did not eat enough today, need to eat more speed

Day 10
Wednesday 27th September

Lunch: steamed chicken breast with veg (broccoli, butternut squash, kale)
Dinner: home made bolognese sauce (beef mince, tinned tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, onion) with veg (broccoli, asparagus, kale, peas)
Other drinks: 3.5 ltrs water, 1 cup of tea with splash of milk

Did not eat enough yesterday and then too much today- but all on plan. Was also home from work late and so dinner was later than I would like- still feeling very full

Day 11
Thursday 28th September

Not surprised to be up given that I ate so much so late

Lunch: steamed chicken breast with veg (broccoli, butternut squash, kale)
Dinner: oat pancake with chicken tikka
Snack: raspberries, left over home made bolognese sauce (beef mince, tinned tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, onion)
Other drinks: 2 ltrs water, 1 cup peppermint tea, 2 glasses red wine

Day 12
Friday 29th September

Did not eat so much - but not really on plan, and not particularly healthy

Lunch: large spiced lemon lentil soup (from Birley) with a slice of brown bread
Dinner: 175g chicken tikka, 3 oat cakes with butter and cheese, 2 chicken tenders
Other drinks: 3 ltrs water, 2 glasses red wine

Day 13
Saturday 30th September

Again did not eat enough - but way too much wine

Bury her: : 35g bran flakes with zero fat natural yogurt and a handful of raspberries and blueberries, 2 coffees with skimmed milk, 3 pieces sushi
Snack: radishes
Dinner: steak and salad (lettuce, cherry toms, grated carrot, red pepper, Spanish onion)
Other drinks: 3 ltrs water, most of a bottle of red wine (v bad)

Day 15
Sunday 1st October

Way off plan again today

Breakfast: : 1 slice of white toast with scrambled eggs. 2 coffees with skimmed milk
Snack: radishes
Dinner: roast chocked, 3 small roast potatoes, veg (carrots, broad beans, broccoli), 2 glasses white wine
Snack: 3 crackers with hard cheese, 2 glasses red wine, lemon biscuit
Other drinks: 1.5 ltr water

Day 16
Monday 2nd October

Still not great- but slightly better- also back to work Tuesday after a few days off- easier to get into routine at work- when I'm off I feel like I am on holidays so wine's OK.

Breakfast: : 35g bran flakes with handful of raspberries and blue berries, 2 coffees with skimmed milk
Lunch: turkey burger in brioche bun
Dinner: (out) half chicken sandwich (1 slice of white bread), 3 cocktail sausages, 2 glasses of red wine.
Other drinks: 1.5 ltr water

Need more focus on speed, and less wine- will be my 2 priorities for the next week

Have not been on here for almost 2 weeks but have been trying (and sometimes failing) to stick to plan.

Monday 9th Oct was STS - I weighed this morning and am down 1. Am determined to "be good" for the next few days and maybe I can make it -2 by my next official weigh in on Monday

Monday 16th was - 1 and yesterday -0.5

Frustratingly slow but then I am "cheating" regularly and at least going in the right direction

Today is STS. Not surprising really. I have been pretending I am following plan but if I’m honest I am cheating every day.

I am going to go back to posting daily food diary in the hope that it will keep me on track.

Back