Belle's banishing the blubber

Belle

Morning all. My scales were not kind today. Heaviest ever. Feels I have a mountain to climb.

13-12 for the last time.

A day with the kids to keep me occupied even if it does involve baking biscuits with them. Wish me luck. Looking forward to getting to know you all. x

Hi belle!

I started for the same reason...heaviest weight ever!! It has really given me the push I needed!!

Good luck :)

Good luck - remember why you want to do this and you will be fine

Day one

13-12

For lots of reasons I didn't get on this yesterday. Anyway normal life resumed and today is it. Thanks for the support. I will remember why I want to do this. And I am going to it.

How long on average does it take to get into ketosis?

Depends on the person, I think around 3 or 4 days for me. I usually suffer from headaches on the 3rd day - just keep drinking and push through x

*creeps back into diary*

I'm useless.. Had a horrible few weeks.. Still determined to do it and will be back on it tomorrow. I know I can do this. I just have to get thru the first few days..

You can do it ! The first 2-3 days are not the easiest, but the first weeks loss is the best feeling, so definitely makes up for it ! That first step is the hardest but you can find your way and adapt it to your lifestyle. I have two little ones and don't like them not to see me eat, so if we are all home together I have a 3 pack and protein / veg day. Wishing you all the very best tomorrow ... remember YOU CAN DO IT ! :)

Thank you. Still at 13-12 so off I go. One pack so far, determined today to do this x

Good luck, you CAN do this! I'm on day 4 so were fairly similar!

Hey don't get itself down for taking a few days to get going you need to be in the right frame of mind otherwise it's so much harder Im on day 5 and found day 1 was ok but day 2 I was starving but once u get into kotosis u will prob feel more alive then you ever have the energy somedays r amazing and I'm only at the beginning. I have had a few attempts to get on this diet and failed so ur not alone but if I can do it u can just keep positive and busy I find being out and about most of the day keeps my mind of food hope u manage to get going and when u do u will wish u did it sooner.

Just having my last meal and a cuppa and I'm done. Day 1- check. Thanks for support guys x

Day 2- 13/10

2 pound down from yesterday.. Finding today really hard going.. Feeling really hungry, just about to have my third meal, hoping to stretch to 5 for last one and then cuppas and water for the night.

pleased to see 2 gone.. Hope it continues.

Well done Belle - you're doing really well!

Keep drinking the water - it really does help kerb the hunger - and aid the weight loss!

Well done on progress so far. You've done great.

Hey guys... Well I'm disappearing until Saturday morning when I'll be in a better position to do this. I stupidly thought I could substitute a meal or two for something equivalent to 150 cals or so and obviously I can't. I have an interview tomorrow and its an all day thing, so I just don't feel comfortable not eating and drinking in that scenario, sooooo I will be back Saturday morning ready to commit 100%.

Day 1 (again) 14 flipping stone

Well I could groan at my apparent failure again to get going, but I'm not going to. I'm positive all the way now.

I thought I could maybe swop one or two of the packs for a 100/150 cal meal, but I was just so hungry and then I got a job interview, an all day thing which I just didn't feel comfortable trying to stick to this. I be been out of work for a while, so it was a big day for me. So I gave myself some slack and figured whatever, I would restart this morning.

14 stone!! I'm hoping the last few of that is down to the takeaway we had last night as a last supper..

Anyway, I'm weighed in and off.. Job interview went well and things are looking promising, but will know more early next week. Regardless I have a wardrobe full of,work clothes that don't fit and bugger me if I'm going to spend loads buying more.

heres goes me and my lard x

Hi Belle, good luck! How tall are you? I'm starting on Monday and weigh 13'13 and have a similar target weight to you, I'm 5'3'' so wondered if our stats were similar we could chivvy each other along :) My diary is in JUDDD at the mo cos that was what I was 'attempting' but I'm soo rubbish!!!!!!!

Let us know at the end of the day if you got through it today :)

Hi lou. That would be great. I'm 5-8. Have always found a buddy helps massively. I like the thought of JUDDD as well and would hope to so that after this. Will pop over to say hello.

14-1. I'm still here trying to get on the wagon. Day one (again). I know if I stick to it, it will work. I know the first few days are the hardest but I can get thru them. My motivation for wanting and needing to do this is there. My will power - nowhere to be seen.

Any tips on how to deal with those sudden 'want to eat crap' or 'stuff it I will start again tomorrow' moments?

Back