Belle's banishing the blubber

Oh jeeez. I just logged my weight in an app I use my BMI has hit 30.

Hey hunny

I started very similar stats to you. You can do it hun. Prepare, sort the house out, clear the kitchen, stock up on drinks you like

Get through the first few days, you can do it hun, stretch your packs and veg and protein so it feels like more

You can do it Xx

I think the key is to be 'in the zone' but not sure how you can get yourself there! That first bit of motivation gets you through the first couple of days before ketosis kicks in.steel yourself, don't make any social plans and make peace with the fact that you'll have no life until it's over!!!! Unless i'm in y the zone i'm absolutely useless and can't do any kind of diet or even anything resembling sensible eating. But my'all our nothing' approach doesn't really work the long term and I need to figure that out. It's so hard I feel for you with your false starts.good luck for today I find reading through really long threads on her e gets me through the days even if it sites make me antisocial glued to my phone :)

Hugs x

*creeps back in quietly*

well, I got the job and started this week! I also lost 6 pound last week due to bad toothache leaving me unable to manage anything more than my packs and the odd piece of fruit.

Ive slipped a bit the last three days, but am determined still to do this. Vi figure being at work means I can't stuff my face all day and if I only take my packs then I can't eat anything I shouldn't..

determined to use my diary more and determined to lose this weight..

Belle said:
*creeps back in quietly*

well, I got the job and started this week! I also lost 6 pound last week due to bad toothache leaving me unable to manage anything more than my packs and the odd piece of fruit.

Ive slipped a bit the last three days, but am determined still to do this. Vi figure being at work means I can't stuff my face all day and if I only take my packs then I can't eat anything I shouldn't..

determined to use my diary more and determined to lose this weight..

Hi welcome back :) congrats on the job and weight loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys. Feeling really positive today and hoping being busy at work will distract me from hunger today.

Not weighing again till Sunday so will be glad of a STS.

I managed all day at work and then just binged when I got in. Was soooo hungry!

Well I'm not giving up. Still trying to get going. Day 1 again.

Back