Bellydancing is awesome

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Bellybee, 26 July 2006 Social URL.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just been to my 1st belly dancing class.
    Am wringing in sweat and knackered but it was so fabulous and it made me feel all womanly and curvy instead of fat and ugly.
    If anyone has any near go go go

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

My mum went for a while (she's based in Birmingham) and said it was fantastic!! I wanna learn to salsa when I'm a bit fitter! :cool:

4. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I reckon that belly dancing would have to be one THE best ways to exercise but given the state of my dough belly - so named because of the texture now that I have lost more than 4 1/2 stone off my top weight - I think I'd better tone up a bit first otherwise the music wil stop and my belly will stop 2 1/2 hours later :eek: :D

5. Piper

Piper Regular Member

Butting in sorry but DQ - where is the Paul McKenna seminar - I had a look on the site and couldn't see anything but I could be looking in the wrong place!

Lynne

6. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I used to do belly dancing. I did one week, then found out I was pregnant the next week, and managed to carry on until the class folded towards the end of my pregnancy. It was great fun.

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Piper, have posted information in Paul McKenna section :D

8. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    CoaM I think I am much more overweight than you and yes your belly wobbles but thats what its meant to do.
    You should go for it its fanbloomintastic

9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Here you go honey :D

http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=311

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.