Ben & Jerry's

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Moshiandindianasmum, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Moshiandindianasmum

Moshiandindianasmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.93%)
    Diet:
    Extra Easy
    Morning All,

My lovely fianace is taking me to see Avatar and Sherlock Holmes at the weekend. His just informed me that we should go to Enfield to see them, I wasn't bothered until he pointed out they have Ben & Jerry's there not Baskin Robbins and he knows I love Ben & Jerry's.

Before SW I would go and have a large Core Sundae with cream and chocolate sprinkles.........what do I do now?

Can I still eat Ben & Jerry's? Anyone have any idea as to the syn values of this stuff :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The frozen yogurts range are 8 to 11 syns, the sorbets 4 or 5 syns, the icecreams 11.5 for vanilla up to 14 for Chunky Monkey and Phish Food. These are all for 100g.

The Wich Ice Cream Sandwich Biscuit is 16.5 syns

4. Moshiandindianasmum

Moshiandindianasmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.93%)
    Diet:
    Extra Easy
    Thank you :cool:

So looks like that's out of the question for me then. I just read that a scoop of Ice Cream probably weighs 142g so for a scoop of Phish Food or something I'm going to be closer to 20 syns :wave_cry:

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't say it's out of the question, just save up your syns & enjoy Ben & Jerry's :D

I've been to see both Avatar & Sherlock Holmes & really good films. Do you know Avatar is 3 hours long :eek:

Have a lovely weekend

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.