Bernice, spyro & julie's xmas countdown

i know what you mean but im such a bargain hunter lol. and theyre the same company and sealed.:confused:

how many can you take a day hun? theyve put 35% discount on full priced items on exante site.

not sure how many you can take a day. only taken them a few times and thats been on pizza and full roast dinners and i take 3 when having them! ;)
yes exante have the offer up now. i put i new thread up this morning about it. dosnt include the bumper packs though :(
just about to have a vodka and dr pepper zero. no honking for me today ;)

Thanks you two. I will look out for the de-carb tablets. I have been 100% again today so am feeling quite pleased with myself. I have spent most of the day playing in the snow with my Grandaughter & 2 Daughters so I have had my exercise as well. However, the vodka does sound tempting!!!!! xxxx

no honk for me too i had some cous cous meat and salad i just wish my decarb would hurry up as i couldve taken them today for the cous cous.

morning. on top of the vodka i had a snack board made up of cheese, ham and egg sliced meat, lettuce, mayonaise and pepperami. oh eck!!!!! :mad:
come on. lets go for the honk today ;)

Hi Girls hope you are both keeping on the straight and narrow today. I am defo on my way to honking again today...........although I do keep forgetting to HONK!!!! Oh well. I am having lunch tomorrow with a good friend & his partner from Barbados who are staying in Berkshire until Tuesday so OH & myself are meeting them. Day off me thinks??? Goodbye ketosis. xx

im fine but how long has today been its like the longest day ever. ive just put the kids to bed well 2 out of 3 now gotta get little one off. im honking apart from some fish not sure if that still counts lol. done my 30 day shred dvd earlier and loved it.

yay i can 'honk' for yesterday. found it hard in the evening as i have family staying this weekend but i did it!
come on girls, we can do this ;)

Well done Julie..........had my day off today and throughly enjoyed it. What I did find was that I left a little bit of everything on my plate........even the pudding - that's unheard of. It was not a conscious decision I just did it..........very strange. I don't feel guilty at all and back to it tomorrow. Maybe this is a much healthier attitude towards food???? Hopefully it is and at long last food won't be the enemy. We will see. Keep going ladies. xxxx

...................afternoon ladies another good day nearly behind me, blimey this is great!!!! Hope you two are having an equally good day. xx

yep im in ketosis, very stiff as day 3 of dvd, lost 1lb but totm came today so not bad. just had my 3rd shake and a bit of meat and cheese as i said as that dvd made me dizzy yesterday so planned to have a little something each day now.

well im hoping onwards and downwards lol

Back