Bernice, spyro & julie's xmas countdown

yeah it was a planned half a cookie lol

lol its ridiculous isnt it, it just kept staring at me so i grabbed the decarb lol.
anyway back on track today have to be 100% as weigh in monday and got 19 days til i go to my friends and i have to get rid of this weight so am doing a countdown and count up so day 7 on my dvd going up and day 19 being 100% and counting down.

..............Hi girls night off tonight then 100% up until Xmas. That's the plan anyway...........we will see!!!! xx Keep going you two!!!!

hi hun hope your having fun. ive been 100% today so will be honking later and its day 7 of my dvd am feeling a bit of muscle appearing from under the fat lol.

..............thank you both. I had a lovely evening...........chicken stuffed with cream cheese, honey roasted vegtables
& herby potatoes followed by lemon tart & clotted cream and nearly a whole bottle of vino to myself. I don't feel guilty I thoughly enjoyed it and now I am back on track. Let's go girls 100% until Xmas xx

We can day 1 so far so good have had 2 packs so umming and arring whether to have 3 or 4 we will see how tonight goes.

..............Oh well all was really good up until dinner time and it was too much to watch the family eating thier Sunday roast so I had meat & veggies......100% tomorrow??????

Honk for me come on bernice your doing so well meat and veggies wernt too bad but back on track tomorrow its a new week.

well done on the honk. me too for a honking :D
awww bernice, come on. start a fresh today. you can do it. feed the family food you dont like so wont be tempted. i always fail when doing a roast dinner :(

thats what i like to hear. we should have a thread to see whos still actually doing the diet as there only seems to be a few of us still trying.

yes, a lot of people seem to fade away in to the distance!!! i think minimins is great and really helps me. thanks all. couldnt do it without your support ;)

ME TOO.

Back