Bernice, spyro & julie's xmas countdown

WELL DONE JULIE

I am not honking today :( I fell off the wagon on friday and neeed to get back on. I have made a promise to myself that from here on in I am going to be good, I refuse to undo all those pounds I have lost.

thanks girls ;)
come on bobbi, you can do it :D
yay after all that tempting food i managed a honk.
its so hard in december to diet with the cold,christmas and i have 4 birthdays in december to celebrate. not mine of course lol :)

morning

.................busy busy busy today no time to think about food............until now!!!!!!! I will be 100% good though as I don't want to spoil things. I don't think I will be in Ketosis long though as I am having another planned night off on Friday. However, what I have realised is that even if I am not in ketosis all of the time as long as I replace 2 x meals with the shakes and don't consume a large amount of calories for the other meal then I should still loose weight, after all I could eat 600 calories at that meal and still only be having 1000 calories.
It is very cold though but just think ladies how many more calories our bodies are using just to keep warm.....it's got to be good.
P.S. I am no longer blonde haired I am now a very dark chocolate brown...............a change that I have been thinking about for a really long time but did not feel confident enough to do......now with the weight loss I felt it was time. I LOVE IT!!!!!!

ahh lovely bernice youll have to update your pic soon. talking of food my body mustve needed more tonight as i plsnned to have some chicken and salad but it turned out to be a bit more than that. whoops now i feel so full its yuk

..............do not worry Spyro we are not letting one days slip up worry us anymore. Your body probably does need more calories to keep warm. Remember our moto........tomorow is another day!!!!! xxx

thanks hun yep countdown 5 days left being 100% then weigh in.

morning all. come on girls lets pull our socks up and lose as much as we can for xmas. i didnt manage a honk yesterday. had 2 low carb cold sausages late last night :(
but on a good point i am now healthy and not overweight. still feel fat so hopefuly when i have lost the last 10lbs my mind will have caught up with my body ;)
ive been invited to an old friends 40th birthday in mid january and ive not seen her for a year and she dont know ive been dieting so will surprise her when she see's me :D will need the whole weekend off as will be staying at her house in london for the whole weekend. gona miss my babies as never left them for longer than one night before :( but cant wait and im sooo looking forward to it and to see all my old london mates :D

...........................you will have a fab time Julie and it's soooooooooooo worth it when everyone notices the weight loss. I am not weighing myself because of my scales obsession but I can feel a difference already. I look forward to seeing both of your results though. xx

i nearly honked but had a nibble on half a cookie but took my decarb and carried on and was good for the rest of the day. well done julie

...............well done you two. I am being very good at long last didn't honk but should have. I have a day off tomorrow though. Speak to you again later. xx

Back