Bernice, spyro & julie's xmas countdown

me too honk

.................you and your vodka!!!!!Lol. You told me off for the chocolate so now I'm telling you off for the booze!!! Consider your butt well and truely kicked.:party0036:Spyro you seem to be basically keeping on track well done. xx

i cant do a friday night without it :D
was so tempted to open the tia maria or the baileys but knew that would have knocked me out of ketosis so stuck with the vodka ka ka lol
its my son's 22nd birthday today. now i feel fat and old :(

.............why do we do this to ourselves? I can have a day where I tell myself........right today I am going to do this properly and I will be in total control and I will not cheat...........and at the very first hurdle I fall!!!!! I have tried to analyse it but the truth is I don't understand why!!!!! However, I believe that to remain slim you have to know why !!!! I want to be thin more than anything in the world but I repeatedly sabotage my own efforts........a genuine worry of mine and I have posted about it on here is that I will never be able to STAY slim. I can get there but up until now I have never been able to remain that way. :cry::cry:

Lets face it, we are all doing fantastically well sticking to it as much as we do and we will get there sooner or later. Fingers crossed its sooner.

group hugs :grouphugg:
bernice i know what your talking about. they do say in most of all dieting books that losing weight is easy (yeah right lol) but keeping it off is harder!! my soloution (i hope) is to get to my ideal weight and carry on with exante. going to have one or two packs a day with a meal and a nibble if i fancy but will keep an eye on my weight.
atm i am just so happy to be home and alive after the nightmare journey i had yesterday! i even had to have a strong coffee with milk to calm down and unwind. have never been so scared and stressed! :(

Hi Guys thanks Julie for those kind words. I have not been on here for a couple of days as my Daughter was admitted to hospital with a suspected blood clot on Sunday!!!! She is 32 weeks pregnant so this is not good. However they have decided that was not the case and we are home now very tired but glad to be home. Hospital food is not brilliant for watching your weight by though. Oh well back to it again now. xx

my daughter is due in january. she had a fasle labour yesterday :(
glad your daughter is better.
straight back on track for you before i start cracking my whip :D

Yep back on track. Does your Daughter know what she is having? Mine is having a little boy. She will have one of each then which is lovely. Let's hope your Daughter manages to get through Christmas!!!!!

Where are you Spyro????????????????? Is evrything ok?????

im here hun ive been really good for the last 2 days but then weighed today and was heavier than the other day which put me on a downer and i munched a few biscuits but still doing dvd am on level 2 now so hopefully i burnt it off. im guessing im heavier due to the muscle i shouldnt have weighed like i said til the end of the month. anyway back tomorrow. glad your both doing well.

dont worry too much about the gain as muscle weighs more than fat. your doing good. ;)
bernice, she dont know what she is having. as long as its healthy. she has a little girl who has severe disabilities and we have no idea if this baby will be the same or not! she having an iron transfusion at the hospital today. she has moved 2 minutes away from me now so i am close to hand when im needed.
no honking again for me. had cheese and pickle onion last night :mad:

Sorry to hear about your Daughter's little girl but I bet you still get a lot of pleasure from her. I really hope that all is well with this next baby too.
Spyro good to hear from you.........yes I agree the weight gain is likely to be muscle or some minor blip. Next weigh in should tell.
On a lighter note............I have won a makeover!!!! Will post a new thread about it. xxxx

yes bernice, Ruby gives me lots of pleasure. such a happy baby.
gona say this again. you have to go for your make over ;) we want to see the pics :D

Hey ladies don't forget our own little thread here!!!! Have had 2 not so good days.........Xmas party one day and then feeling really hungry the next. However, as much as I am looking forward to Christmas it will soon be over and then I will get back to the diet 100%. I have to really as I gave my dress size to the makeover people and I don't think they will be best pleased if I can't squeeze into the clothes they provide. Yikes that's a bit scary!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

morning bernice. im not doing good at all. cant stop eating. even had duck pancakes last night covered in hoi sin sauce :mad:. i give up till till the 17th now as i have family here and seem to be slaving over the stove 24/7! :(
would like to wish you all a very merry christmas. hope its a good one. enjoy it :D

Bernice it's good motivation tho that you gave your dress size to the makeover people? Just think of that when you want to cheat and think of how lovely the photos are gonna be.

Yep it is good motivation you are right. I will not get a chance tomorrow so A very Mess Christmas ladies and I hope you all have a lovely day. xxxx

morning girls. did you all have a good christmas?
mine was great. a 11lb gain prooves my food was also great :mad:
my daughters waters broke when she was eating dinner on boxing day in my kitchen :D
ive now got 2 girls and 2 boy grand children. :)
grrrr im so hungry :cry:

ahh thats nice and equal 2 girls and 2 boys. 11lb wow its amazing how quickly it goes on after vlcd i just dont understand all the glycogen stores what people keep saying why does our body hold on to so much?
anyway you must have enjoyed your feasting lol im glad you made the most of it and now you can get back on track and have that weight off in no time. theres quite alot of starters today so lets see whos the first to honk. be strong and drink lots of tea today and bouillon to help with hunger.

Back