Bernice, spyro & julie's xmas countdown

........You are more than welcome, seems to me the more of us that stick together the more likely we are to succeed..........bring it on!!!!!!!xx

There may only be a few of you left but there's more support on this board than some of the bigger forums, it's great! I'm looking forward to starting.

...............you will do really well. It is a great way to lose weight!!!! Good luck with it and keep coming back here for support because we all need it at some point or other. xx

welcome newbies and oldies :D
i was up at 5am. kids still sleeping now. i couldnt sleep as too excited thinking about christmas. im gona gain so much weight :(

That's why I'm not starting till 28th to get all the festivities out the way first, I'm going to OH parents and would feel it was a bit of a cheek to sit there and eat nothing.x

.............oh well at least we all know we have the perfect solution for that unwanted xmas weight gain.............I'm not going to let it bother me too much.......it's only a few days after all. As you can see I am an eternal optomist!!!!! xxxx

i will be happy with a 5lbs gain. any more and i will flip! :(
but i do plan on stuffing my face!!!! not good i know but we only get christmas once a year ;)

Im only having one day off which is Christmas day and hopefully not going to go overboard so hoping for a STS that week. Ill be happy with that.

would be nice to get a sts for xmas but i know i wont. baileys, xmas dinner, mince pies, chocs, turkey and stuffing sarnies lol. oh god i am so going to gain weight and i know i am going to find it sooo hard to get back on track!! :(

..................hey hey hey why all the panic?????.............just stop right there missy!!!! You are going to get back on track after xmas cos we are all here to help. It is not the end of the world and we have all year to get on top of it before the next one. xxxx

P.S. I had chocolate today:cry::17729:

Last edited:
bad bad girl for having that chocolate
:whoopass:
i managed another 'honk' :D
come on. ditch the devil food and lets do this. im going to come down on everyone now and you have now joined JULIE'S BOOT CAMP hahahahaha, i will expect a good kick up the bum after xmas to help me get back on track :D

kick up the bum is defo what i need julie theres exactly 2 weeks left til i visit my friend and im still the same weigh if not an extra lb so please kick me and im really going to try and be good now. im just wasting time.

...................and money.......just think of all that money too!!!! I have been 100% today so back on track. How are you ladies doing?? xx

im ok havnt been 100% today but was fasting and havnt done my dvd for days but tomorrow i can get back to normal and get on with my dvd and tfr.

Im just completing my 9th day of 100% and back to finding it quite easy again thankfully. If I can keep this up until Christmas Day Ill be happy and Ill worry about getting back on track on Boxing day.

well done joanne

..............yep I second all the well dones ladies!!! We only have a few more days to be good before the festivities begin so let's keep up the good work. I have been 100% again today........yippeeee!!!! xxxx

Back