Berryred sending a wave

Brilliant loss Berry - well done :)

Day 18:)

still 100% Been really low the last few days, so not felt fit to post as don't want to bore you all lol!

I have been finding myself going to bed really early as by 9pm I am sat drinking water feeling empty:( I am not hungry but so upset with myself for getting this way again! So I had a look through lots of old posts I made and I was 11st 11lb last September so if I get to there for next weigh in (would be 3 1/2lb loss) I think I would be over the moon! The lowest I ever got on CD was 11st1lb (did hit 10st13 very briefly lol) sigh:eek:

Don't worry about boring anyone as I'm pretty sure you wouldn't - just post! You may find it helps if you do :)

You're doing briliantly - when you've got a crap moment just sit and think about how far you've come ...... stick with it and you'll soon be at your goal!

So day 19:) Been feeling really low this week, I have put it down to the fact it should be TOTM:eek: but last month I had the mirena coil put in, so maybe I am really mixed emotions as everything is sorting it's self out down below:eek: It's a good theory anyway lol!

Last night was hard, so I grabbed out all my smaller clothes to try on! My 14 jeans now fit yippee and my lovely dress I want to wear in 6 weeks time for christmas draw nearly zips up lol! I also got news we are going to a charity ball on 13th November ekk, so I have a dress which already fits for that yeah, so 4 more weigh in's for that one even if only 2lb a week still 8lb loss!! EXANTE works, it's just so hard ATM.

Work is :cry: , but got a few days hols end of October and can't wait!

Still plugging along, nearly out of the teens for my days!

Hey,
Sorry you've been feeling down.
Super congrats on getting into the size 14s - that is awesome!
I bet you will be looking fab for the ball on the 13th. It is an amazing feeling when you can get into clothes you wouldn't have dreamed of only a matter of weeks ago!!

lots of love and keep posting.
xx

Berry just read the last few days and your feeling low my sweetie sorry to read.
size 14's already is smashing please stay up beat and positive.

we will both get to where we want soon.!! :)

So day 20:)

Been to the cinema this morning with dd to watch cats and dogs, (cheap £1 each showing lol) and spent the rest of the day batch cooking for next week! Just don't seem to have much time in the day at all anymore! Been working 7:30am-6pm most days and getting me very tired! Also now with the weather changing I just don't want to move!

All is well in the berry house, my size 14 jeans are fitting well, and even with a belt I am finding them a bit baggy round my waist yaahhoo!

So bored of exante now, but it's working and this is how I have to view it! Although I would love something as simple as boiled egg lol!

3rd weigh in on Monday:eek: hoping for at least 2 1/2lb to reach my first 1stone fingers crossed xxx

ttfn Berry xxx

Keep plodding on my lovely, you want to fit in your dresses! Looking forward to weigh in result tomorrow! xx

Thank FMMB and Sarah:D

I have been a nightmare today, in such a bad mood:mad: no idea why, have shouted at dh, told dd we could bake today but sent her out to play instead as I just couldn't face it today:cry:

And to top it off TOTM has come WTF I got the coil to stop it, it's not fair, so I have gone from feeling low to feeling like a bull in a china shop! Hopefully things will calm down soon! Dh trying to be helpful say maybe you need some food:mad: WHAT, I wanted to punch him!!

Right going now lol, pleased to say 100% today although I felt like today I could of stuffed my face:cry:

Ahh hun i hope your feeling better tomorrow is it your weigh in day too? It must be the week for totm as everyones low for that reason lets hope next weeks much better.

Hope you're feeling brighter soon, and a big well done to you for staying so focussed through a not so good day - tomorrow will be better xx

Berry u made me laugh ( punch him) funny. Glad u didn't hun it's horrid when your not feeling yourself.

Your a trooper for being 100% today. Xx

Afternoon all:) Feeling a bit better lol:eek:

Although I cried this morning when I weighed myself and had only lost 1 1/2lb:cry: I so wanted to reach my first 14lb mark!

But I won't let that beat me rrahhh. Not much to say apart from thank you for listening to my ramblings, it really does help knowing your out there understanding:eek:

xxx

dont worry berry we can do this next week we will lose alot more, 100% all the way.

Hi Berry, sorry you've been low and having probs with the Mirena, hopefully it will sort itself out given time.

Meanwhile it's great that you lost weight, and you are only 1 measly pound off a stone loss :) That's just a big poo! LOL!

Chin up and stay positive we can do this, can't we! ;) :D

Susan x

Mirena

Hi, just chipping in. I've had a Mirena for 6 years (2nd one fitted earlier this year) and still get water retention, bloating and some spotting. The good news is I don't get cramps or the flooding (sorry guys TMI lol) that I had before it.
The doc also told me I probably wont need a 3rd one due to my age as it will possibly be time for HRT instead!! Such kind words. I'm only 43!
Hope you're feeling better, you've done so well :)

Back