Berryred sending a wave

Hi Berry, sorry you've been low and having probs with the Mirena, hopefully it will sort itself out given time.

Meanwhile it's great that you lost weight, and you are only 1 measly pound off a stone loss :) That's just a big poo! LOL!

Chin up and stay positive we can do this, can't we! ;) :D

Susan x

ROFL I have had 3 strong coffees and some senna but nothing:rotflmao: also 3 lt water!! sigh what a life we lead eh!!

Diet kitty, thanks, they did say it can take 6-12 months but still what you go through for that lol!

spyro thanks hun!! only 1flipping 1lb off my October goal:rolleyes: I am having my first planned eat on Sat 23rd ekk! So I will no longer have my 100%:innocent0002: but some things in life have to happen and this is one of them!

Feeling much better tonight, although dh has made him and dd stir fry, and the smell of the mushrooms is whats taking my fancy drrooolll.

xxxMucho love xx

Mmmmmmmmmm stirfry!!!!

Serious respect for keeping 100%.....no mean feat when you are feeling rough!

I bet you will have a really great loss next week and have totally obliterated that first stone!

All the best Hun
xx

Well done on the loss, next week's will be epic I reckon :)

xxx

still here!! day errmmm 26 I think!

everything going 100% but looking forward to Saturday when I will be eating! Busy times ATM eldest child back from Boarding school which means no computer for me lol! Also very busy in the evening with one thing or another! Still love you all and hope your all doing great, will try catch up! xx

Oh my God I just read that you’d had issues with the Mirena. I had mine in for seven months only cos gyn insisted I keep it for at least six months as it can take time to settle. It was supposed to be my great white hope to help alleviate the pain I suffer with Endometriosis I’ve done everything else & some of the hormone treatements were so severe you’re unable to undergo the same course of meds twice.

Well I was a psycho on it, I cried during the news & even during the soaps. I became huge although my diet did not change & I got a personal trainer. I had fluid retention everywhere my face was so bloated but mostly I was sad all the time, no lust for life, actually not lust. It was seven months of total PMT. Do not know how I was not divorced during that time.
I skipped out of the hospital the day I got it removed. It was like a physical & emotional weight was lifted off me. Having said that three of my friends absolutely love having it in. To each their own.

Just wanted to add that Im 2 years into my second mirena and I absolutely love it. So much so that when this one is due for renewal I will be getting a third and a fourth and a fifth if necessary, lol.

Oh my God I just read that you’d had issues with the Mirena. I had mine in for seven months only cos gyn insisted I keep it for at least six months as it can take time to settle. It was supposed to be my great white hope to help alleviate the pain I suffer with Endometriosis I’ve done everything else & some of the hormone treatements were so severe you’re unable to undergo the same course of meds twice.

Well I was a psycho on it, I cried during the news & even during the soaps. I became huge although my diet did not change & I got a personal trainer. I had fluid retention everywhere my face was so bloated but mostly I was sad all the time, no lust for life, actually not lust. It was seven months of total PMT. Do not know how I was not divorced during that time.
I skipped out of the hospital the day I got it removed. It was like a physical & emotional weight was lifted off me. Having said that three of my friends absolutely love having it in. To each their own.

I got it off the back of some friends saying it was great! Been 5 weeks now and thought everything was clearing them bam, TOTM and still here:cry: Will ride it out for a while and see how things go, am feeling much better than I did last week:D love hubby again and no ideas of punching him haha

Just wanted to add that Im 2 years into my second mirena and I absolutely love it. So much so that when this one is due for renewal I will be getting a third and a fourth and a fifth if necessary, lol.

thanks hun:)

Helllooooooooooooooo BB have a good weekend chicken x

ta muchy xxx
Hi Berry,

Hope you are feeling better and you've managed to resist the mushrooms!

x

nothing passed my lips but exante and water:D thanks for popping by xx

Yep I'd missed you not being around too.....hope today's eating is good for you.

evening ish all! thanks for missing me *shucks*

yesterday went errmm very well ROFL, feeling very very sick today for it though, ended up having chinese take out as we had such a busy day the plans just fell, was meant to be having roast, which I thought yeah pick the chicken and veg! oh well! Weigh in tomorrow ekkk!!! But straight back on track today as only 20 days until my next planned time off ekk!!!

xx

Well done for getting back on track, I hope it's easy peasy for you! Glad you enjoyed your food! xx

Hope you enjoyed your meal, well done for getting straight back into it.

Lost 1lb this week:eek: no surprise but still!

Had a shocking day today:cry: I have eaten arrghhhhhhhhh! Had a shake for breakfast, salad and chicken for lunch, soup mid afternoon then Jacket pots and fish for tea:sigh:

Had a bad day! But I am 100% from now honest and will get back into it:D I know I can!! Oh well I am only human

:eek:

:copon::whoopass:

:whip:

You have a dress to fit into Mrs!! I expect 100% tomorrow, no excuses!! :p :D Well done on the 1lb loss though!

:banana dancer:

:eek:

:copon::whoopass:

:whip:

You have a dress to fit into Mrs!! I expect 100% tomorrow, no excuses!! :p :D Well done on the 1lb loss though!

:banana dancer:

heehee this is why I know I can post on here!! You'll put me straight!

Feeling very postive for the day ahead:D got a quite day with work, lots planned to keep us all busy so should be out the house most the day!

ttfn xx

Back