Berryred sending a wave

heehee this is why I know I can post on here!! You'll put me straight!

Feeling very postive for the day ahead:D got a quite day with work, lots planned to keep us all busy so should be out the house most the day!

ttfn xx

That's what I like to hear! Report back later please ;) xx

Are you feeling any better now? xx

Pleased to report had a very good day yesterday! Think going for a run didn't help me feeling ill! Hubby has said wait a week till exante kicked in again. My internet is down so having to use my Blackberry so sorry for any typos as I can't get on great with it lol! Hope your all having a good day x x my last working day till tusday yippeeee

:D Yeah 2 toddlers sleeping and my internet working!!

Bored now though:rolleyes: feeling good, reminded myself of the times I sat and watched hubby and dd eating KFC and Subway and how it felt not needing them.

Have signed up for November challenge, I have put 10lb as I don't have as much as some to lose, then I can sign up for 7lb in December to meet my crimbo 25lb target!! then will be fighting the christmas lb's end of dec and jan I am sure:eek:! Keep thinking ahead, I am working up until 24th Dec and family down just till boxing day so no need to buy loads of things in! New year is fine, as long as we stay in;)

seems odd thinking so far ahead, but I think it helps to think what your going to be doing and reflect on the shopping that happens in December!! This year I didn't eaten eat a cream egg or easter egg:eek: and it was my 30th during Easter time! So I do have will power in there somewhere lol.

ohhh rambling away xxx mucho love

Hiya,
keep it strong - you do have amazing will power that you can tap into. It's great to think ahead and get everything mapped out especially around the holidays - but also think of how amazing you will be looking by then if you can stay strong and focused!

Xx

Hiya,
keep it strong - you do have amazing will power that you can tap into. It's great to think ahead and get everything mapped out especially around the holidays - but also think of how amazing you will be looking by then if you can stay strong and focused!

Xx

Thanks Cookie, another good day today! Sat in MacD's with the family drinking my bottle of water, so know I am back in the zone again! Been out swimming (Coral reef in Bracknel) and off out to chessington tomorrow:D Loving my few days off!

ttfn xx

You are well and truly in the zone ;)

Yay you- well done

xxx

Woohoo! Good girl! Chessington sounds fun, we went there for the first time last year and loved it!

xx

Still here lol! Busy few days, currenlty sat at a kids party getting a headache!!! Only 2 more sleeps till weigh in lol!

Happy halloween everyone:D

Went to Adsa today what a mistake! 2 hours later, and I only had to get shopping for my dd this week as hubby away and ds back to boarding on Mon night! It was horrid!

Oh well, here I am! Found out that the charity ball I am going to on 13th Nov is a red theme, what use is that when I have a purple dress I want to wear sooo I eneded up getting 2 dresses on ebay:eek: shhhh heehee will try upload them! both BNWT first one from coast and second debut ohh I love a bargin me, lets hope they fit eh:eek:

kids want to go trick or treating later, and hubby kitted out the porch whilst I was out so got attacked by random halloween decoration lol!

Mucho love xx

Last edited:
Oooooooh! I love the dresses especially the second one.
Oh wow you will look amazing!
Don't you just love eBay.

ah 2lb:) pleased as I ate last saturday and the beginning of the week:eek:

Went for a run today after not having one for nearly a week, felt good!

Not much on today, off work:D so chilling with the children before ds goes back to school tonight:wave_cry:

I hope the dresses look as good when they come:)

xxx

Well done!!! Love the dresses too! xx

Congrats on the loss and the run. Even the thought of excercise at the moment makes me feel tired!
I know I must start soon but I just can't seem to get started.

Keep up the good work
xxxxx

so I had will power last night OMG I was so tempted! I think because the house was so quiet, I had done all the jobs (well not all, but most) had a bath, had a cuppa, then was in bed thinking about food!

BUT I DIDN'T yiippeee and it felt so good not doing so!

Got maths tonight so not going to be at home, I never ever have felt this way before when by myself, heck when I followed CD hubby worked away and him coming home made it hard lol!

SO big thanks to my friend on here who sent me a PM, you may not think it but I think talking to you saved me last night and I have found my inner zone to stay!

xx

Back