Berryred sending a wave

Sounds like you had a great time - those 4lbs have probably gone by now :)

I gained 3lb when I went on holiday and it came off the next week so hopefully you will get back on track ;)

Good luck and I'm glad you had a great time :D

S x

You had a good time, that's the main thing. You can't put your life on hold - for me that sets me up to lose the plot and totally abandon the diet

That 4lb will be gone in no time

xxx

Oi Missus, where are you hiding?!

I'm still here lol! been such a busy week:sigh:

Been following working solutions, weighed myself on Friday and lost 2lb:eek: Then been out again this weekend:D oh dear lol!

Back on track 100% on Monday, life goes on in the berry house I am afraid, just glad I am trying for a change to make correct choices! On the plus side, hubby is joining me on Monday:D so that will make things a bit easier (i hope)

thanks for popping by x

Well done on your loss, imagine it will be really good having hubby done it too - hope it helps!

Well done on the 2lb loss, am glad you are ok! xx

sooo here I am hanging my head in shame STS this week, after doing well this week on Ws saturday night and sunday had a blow out:sigh: but did enjoy it lol!

Sad times in the berry house, my guinea pig died in my arms sunday morning:cry: she went down hill very quickly, on saturday morning I noticed she had changed, then she slowly was slipping away, then came down Sunday morning, sorting her out then she had a fit, so picked her up and within moments she looked up then fell asleep forever:cry:.

Its so hard losing a pet, my beloved Dog was PTS on 14-12-09 and it brought back lots of memories of last year for us making hard decisions.

But life aside:sigh: weighed myself this morning for a fresh 100% TS and was 11st11lb. Hubby was 14st 0.7lb:eek: he still hasn't got to my heaviest so thats something! SO looking out for him today so diet is going well, put him on 4 packs until he gets used to the idea as he wants to lose weight but is worried away being hungry, even though he knows excatly how it works!

Bring it on:D

ahh hun im really sorry to hear about your guinea pig.:hug99:

So sorry to hear about your guinea pig. I know how hard it is to lose a much loved pet.

thank you, it's tough looking into the cage and only seeing one cute nose:cry:
ahh hun im really sorry to hear about your guinea pig.:hug99:

xxx thanks hun.

So day one Honk, for me and hubby:) think he is finding it tough, but staying strong. At tea time (for dd lol) he said I feel useless, like something is missing that needs doing:confused: so I said it's because when I am making dd tea, your there picking at it!

Forgot to say, will post pics from last week soon! need to scan them in. Also not going to hubbys christmas draw now:cry:, hubby goes in the morning after to hospital for surgery on this knee:sigh: had problems a fews years ago, now back so best thing to be done now! Oh well, my black dress wouldn't fit my fat arse by 3rd anyway,the way I have been behaving this weekend:cry:

I don't want to make excuses but it's so hard atm!

and breathe, thanks if you got this far!

Poor little Guinea Pig :( so sorry to hear she has passed away :(

And I am sorry you are feeling low. A STS is not a gain, so well done on that front.

Chin up and good luck for the next few days.

Hugs xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Berry for the loss of your G pig and the sad memories it brought back :cry:

I hope your husband stays strong and is a good source of encouragement to you. Good luck for the next few days xxx

Just got in from maths and wanted to share mine and hubby honk (oww arrr mrs!):D

Came back, and he said god it was tough! but he got through it yeah well done dh!

Making it a bit easier knowing I don't have to think about feeding him! dd is easier, she loves jacket pots, chicken and fish! all veg and salad:eek: we could all learn a thing or 2 from a 6yr old lol!

feeling better today, just a bit blue, but okay, thanks everyone for your messages I need them to keep strong!

xxx

arrghhhhhh today is hard! but lo both gone to sleep thankful so water at hand and come on here!

Have posted some photos in my profile bit, seems such a long night ago now!

hope everyone okay?

Wow hun you look amazing in your pics you should be so proud. Hope your well.

hey everyone! can you tell my internet is okay now! Got new broadband box:D

So things going well, day 4 of restart:) hubby is counting the days lol! no headache so far so hoping it won't come! I was on WS last week, was the weekend that got in the way teehee.

Been looking at maybe getting my lone guniea pig and friend:eek: but feel so guilty looking, but they like to be in pairs, we shall see, she seems okay, and has got louder now that see is the one having to wheek for food:D

xxx

hi:eek: not been following plan! But been following WW:sigh:

just so much going on and too much that I started to feel trapped!

Hubby goes in for his op on Sat, and he went to the doctors today who told him he shouls not follow VLCD after his op!

so for now we are leaving Exante, but I will be around the boards okay:D

Hope everyone is okay?

Back