Berryred sending a wave

Glad you stayed on track, I remember feeling like that a few times on CD, and then the feeling passed and I felt so so good that I had remained strong.

Keep going xx

Well done on both the loss and staying strong

xxx

How are you doing today? xx

Hey thanks for popping by:D

All is good in the berry household! I missed a parcel yesterday and I think it is one of my dresses:happy036: can't wait to pick it up soon (waiting a delivery atm).

Felt much better last night than monday, sat and watched Twilight and new moon like a soppy teenager:D

Shall be back laters, xxx

yeah baby

OMG both dresses are here:D

The prom style one is a bit tight:(, it's very fitted across the hips I thought it looked more A line, but hey, maybe for the christmas do? Bit more christmasy than the black one I still can't fit it:eek:

As for the other one:bunnydance: wow it looks so much nicer than the pic (as does the other one, god I love a bargin) and fits, bit floaty, not tight and arrghhhh I even look a bit slim in it! So been for a run tonight:character00115: did 2 1/2 miles:eek: then some toning excerises!

go meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Still need to have my bar, so going to get a cuppa and sit back!

oohhohhh I also am fitting into my 14 next jeans again yippeee we all know they are the smaller one yehyahhhhh

sorry but feeling very happy, full of energy and I LOVE EXANTE

xxx

Ah you legend! Well done! Looking forward to pics of you in the dresses, they sound fab! xx

Thats amazing you must be so proud - thats what makes you keep going for goal! xx

Well done hun your doing so well and i cant wait to see the pics of you in the dresses. And check you out with the exercise your putting us all to shame. Lol

Ah you legend! Well done! Looking forward to pics of you in the dresses, they sound fab! xx

thanks sarah, I am getting a little giddy that I will soon be the weight I was for hubbys do last May and that I still have so much get up and go to lose more!

Thats amazing you must be so proud - thats what makes you keep going for goal! xx

thanks hun :D

Well done hun your doing so well and i cant wait to see the pics of you in the dresses. And check you out with the exercise your putting us all to shame. Lol

heehee won't tell you I did 2 miles tonight then;) looking forward to posting the photos:D Thanks for you lovely comments guys x

Good day again today, been busy with work, then sorting out the house ready for the weekend (I hate cleaning at weekend lol) bought the guniea pigs inside because of the fireworks, trying to keep them inside but hubby not keen lol:D I keep telling him only for during winter the last thing I want its to wake up to a frozen piggy:cry:

hope you all have a great weekend xx

[QUOTE=Berryred;bought the guniea pigs inside because of the fireworks, trying to keep them inside but hubby not keen lol:D I keep telling him only for during winter the last thing I want its to wake up to a frozen piggy:cry:

ahh berry i want to buy some guinea pigs for the kids as when i stayed at my friends last week she had 2 and the children loved em, but was thinking should i wait til the weather gets warmer im not sure my hubby would be too pleased with them inside. what do you think?

Berry you are a shining star my love well done you.
Can't wait to see the pictures. Hope you are very proud of yourself. X

Well done, bet you look fab in them
xx

Aww Berry you are doing well. Your dresses are gorgeous, I'm bidding on some on e bay for my hubbys xmas do. Great for bargains eh! Keep up the good work xx

thanks everyone

Another saturday nearly finished yippeee honk honk, spent over 5 hours sorting out paperwork and filing for work boring, but kept me busy!

Sypro, I got the guineas last year (they are mine teehee) I resuced them, please consider a resuce before buying, there are so many needing homes, and the RSPCA only ask for £10 donation :D. I love them being inside, they are so cute they wheek all the time to packets, for example breadsticks for the kids, hubby eating crisps lol, thinking it's their spinach! Think I have managed to convice hubby to let them stay inside, with a bit of woman bribery (nudge nudge, wink wink rofl). They will go back out in the sring though as they take up alot of room :(

ahhh sorry heehee xxxx

I'm currently on Lipotrim but could do with spending less money. Can you tell me where you order your supplies from so that I can consider switching to Exante?

Many thanks,
Andy x

I'm currently on Lipotrim but could do with spending less money. Can you tell me where you order your supplies from so that I can consider switching to Exante?

Many thanks,
Andy x

hi Andy, thanks for popping by, exante have their own website (www.exante.com) which you can order directly from them:) It's about £104 for 4 weeks worth (inc postage) which is such good value for money!

hey everyone, very pleased to report 3lb loss this week yippeeee!

feeling good, wet and horrid outside, got very wet on school run:(.

Not much to report, hopefully will get on later, but haven't yet done my maths homework for tomorrow:rolleyes: so I wonder what I'll be doing tonight lol! right back to playing magnetix teehee, I love my job!

Back